Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 48. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I´m trying to mine with few RX470 8GB and RX570 4G, but I always get invalid shares only - I tried different ports... And it´s the same with Claymore and XMR stak - always the same error: lowdifficultyshare... Can anybody help?

Hi,

What version of claymore and xmrstak ?
Please post your command line or config for help

Hi, it´s Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 and here is config:

Code:
-xpool stratum+ssl://communitypool.stellite.cash:6600
-xwal Se3r29Zc3DbB5rq5MGmuGf2ownT62dkUAUwUFm3jx9VT37V6JRYoBEZVCYZzLodzJKJJgrJDNtDQbBzrNoGqgBKE1K1pLHasC
-xpsw x
Activity: 42
can i send stellite in wallet GUI but synchronizing still 27% sir ?
No.......wait for your wallet to sync....else coins maybe lost.

No Shocked The money can't be lost. You arent to be synked when you receive money.
You go to receive them when you sync it.
Activity: 36
 Hello! purse not synchronous, stillte. Exe on such shows:
 INFO    global  src/cryptonote_protocol/cryptonote_protocol_handler.inl:302     [89.177.121.94:20188 OUT] Sync data returned a new top block candidate: 67598 -> 110946 [Your node is 43348 blocks (30 days) behind]
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hey guys,
Can someone tell me how to be listed on tradeogre please?
Do you have any contact ?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
can i send stellite in wallet GUI but synchronizing still 27% sir ?
No.......wait for your wallet to sync....else coins maybe lost.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
The climb is on. First step taken, now unto bigger and better things. Also looks like Tradeogre has more volume than Crex24. Think it's time to give that exchange a second look
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Price settling for now at 20 sats  Cheesy
It should be closer to 40 sats or higher...IMO.  Smiley
Thank you Cedric, i did your configuration and now all 12 GPU threads are working. I had just to rise intensity a bit to work at maximum hashrate. Thank you again Smiley

For nothing, glad to help you.

Try to up "intensity" on 1 card only step by step, +8, mine for 1 minute and check the hashrate.
When your hashrate start to down, down the result of 8 to make it stable.
Apply your results to all card and VOILA.  Cool

If you overclock your card, don't forget one think, when you mining cryptonight, core clock is much more important than ETH.
With CClock 1100 CMem 2000 i have 900H/s but with CClock 1300 CMem 2000 i have 1050H/s
Activity: 41
Please try this one and tell me :

Code:
"gpu_threads_conf" :
 * [
 *   { "index" : 0, "intensity" : 868, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : true, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true },
 * ],
 * If you do not wish to mine with your AMD GPU(s) then use:
 * "gpu_threads_conf" :
 * null,
 */

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
  // gpu: gfx901 memory:3920
  // compute units: 64
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 868, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2,
    "comp_mode" : true
  },
  { "index" : 0,
  },
  { "index" : 1,
  },
  { "index" : 1,
  },
  { "index" : 2,
  },
  { "index" : 2,
  },
  { "index" : 3,
  },
  { "index" : 3,
  },
  { "index" : 4,
  },
  { "index" : 4,
  },
  { "index" : 5,
  },
  { "index" : 5,
  },

],

/*
 * Platform index. This will be 0 unless you have different OpenCL platform - eg. AMD and Intel.
 */
"platform_index" : 1,

Thank you Cedric, i did your configuration and now all 12 GPU threads are working. I had just to rise intensity a bit to work at maximum hashrate. Thank you again Smiley
Hi, help to understand, my cli wallet is not synchronized with the network, stopped on the block 100808 can I import it into the GUI purse with the remaining balance or how can I solve the issue with synchronization? I tried to remove the entire block and synchronize it first, but nothing happened.

Hi,

You need to restore your wallet via the seed that was given when the wallet was created and sync it from block height 0.
To do so, delete all files in C:\ProgramData\stellite.

in the CLI Wallet folder, create a .bat file and place following commands in it:

Code:
stellite-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet

save and start the .bat file.

It will ask you to name your restored wallet, set a new password and type in the seed key of 25 words.

When launching simple wallet afterwards, it will receive blocks and your balance will be shown.

Now you have a new wallet syncked from block 0 and can continue with CLI Wallet or open it in GUI Wallet.
How do you OC AMD for this coin and for CryptoNight in general. I have 470 mining (giving 3.8 KH/s)  570 8gb (3 KH/s) and 580 8gb(3.4 KH/s). What do you suggest?. And one rig with Nvidea 2.3 KH/s Smiley))

For all AMD I OC Core MHz: 1200 and Memory MHz: 1900 but I think they can go better. Using Simplemining OS

WOW! 3800 h/s on a RX 470, I gotta get me some of them cards. I've a bit of a worn out RX470 4GB and it only gets around 850 h/s (with a bit of overclocking).

No, its for his complete rig, not 1 card, rx470 can from 700 stock to 1050 H/s.  Wink only if you are mining CryptoNightLite V1 like Turtle where you have the hashrate X2 but to compare with CryptoNight you need to divide by 2.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
How do you OC AMD for this coin and for CryptoNight in general. I have 470 mining (giving 3.8 KH/s)  570 8gb (3 KH/s) and 580 8gb(3.4 KH/s). What do you suggest?. And one rig with Nvidea 2.3 KH/s Smiley))

For all AMD I OC Core MHz: 1200 and Memory MHz: 1900 but I think they can go better. Using Simplemining OS

WOW! 3800 h/s on a RX 470, I gotta get me some of them cards. I've a bit of a worn out RX470 4GB and it only gets around 850 h/s (with a bit of overclocking).
Activity: 5
Hi, help to understand, my cli wallet is not synchronized with the network, stopped on the block 100808 can I import it into the GUI purse with the remaining balance or how can I solve the issue with synchronization? I tried to remove the entire block and synchronize it first, but nothing happened.
Activity: 36
Stellite 1.00 version of the synchronous binary purse not, how to solve?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy

What is the port to solo mine this coin?

There are several pools listed in post #1 that have no miners on them.  Join one and you’re basically solo mining...

I shall clean some of those. Many probably haven't even upgraded to the CryptoNightV7 daemon. Thanks for mentioning!
Activity: 269
Merit: 4

What is the port to solo mine this coin?

There are several pools listed in post #1 that have no miners on them.  Join one and you’re basically solo mining...
Activity: 104
Hmm trying to launch gui wallet on all my notebooks, its wont launch anywhere, have no idea why...  Sad
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
All my share rejected using simple miner on https://stellite.miner.rocks/ can anyone help?

http://prntscr.com/j3aydr

Hi,

Please post your config file for help.

this is my pool setting in simpleminer
http://prntscr.com/j3bfdf
Hi, it can be that simpleminer is outdated, and has non-updated xmrig with it.
Please give a try to supported miners from the https://stellite.miner.rocks/#getting_started.
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Hello!

I have an issue mining through the proxy. I'm using updated xmr-node-proxy and it works with monero, but doesn't want to work with XTL. If I'm running one of my rigs directly it also works. But using xmr-stak + xmr-node-proxy give me "low difficulty share" error from the pool.
Any guess why and what I should tweak on the proxy side?
It could be that proxy does not support XTL, or pool does not support updated proxy.
Please give more info - link to github with proxy, and which pool you are trying to use?
Pages:
Jump to: