Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 51. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Thanx seems to be working without the email!
Activity: 8
When I try to get my spend key in GUI Wallet, I see this error.
How can I get that key?

https://i.imgur.com/E7O0CEw.png

Hi,

You can use stellite-wallet-cli.exe and send command like :

spendkey             < Display private spend key
viewkey               < Display private view key

Thanks  Kiss
Activity: 42
Thanx bud I still get invalid payment address when connecting with that config. Only changed gpu name,email and wallet address.

Please post your run.bat to check.
And it work just changing the pool adress to other ?
Hqve you tried without email just like this on cast_xmr :
Code:
cast_xmr-vega -S communitypool.stellite.cash:6677 -u Se3wndc29KLiMZvghdfghghTMekdM2fEwPaun6rPzmeB7d9eokA5eFWmjBFeHirhUyfi26dLwduArwCVLCkFJcc9V2GXVFsedt -p gpu -G 0,1,2 --algo=1 --ratewatchdog
Activity: 41
I have 6 vega and before fork i mined STL no problems. Now with new XMR-Stack-amd i setup everething (i think) and it shows me only 6 GPU threads and 6600hs, before i had 12 GPU threads and 12400 hs. Where is the problem?
How can I get that key?

Hi,

You can use stellite-wallet-cli.exe and send command like :

spendkey             < Display private spend key
viewkey               < Display private view key
Thanx bud I still get invalid payment address when connecting with that config. Only changed gpu name,email and wallet address.
I use xmr stak 2.4.2 via hiveos and some rigs cast xmr on windows 10.

on cast xmr 0.9.2 you need to have like this :

Code:
cast_xmr-vega -S communitypool.stellite.cash:6677 -u Se3wndc29KLiMZvVTDPTpETMekddsfdsfsameB7d9eokA5eFWmjBFeHirhUyfi26dLwduArwCVLCkFJcc9V2GXVFsedt -p gpu:[email protected] -G 0,1,2 --algo=1 --ratewatchdog

For XMR_Stak like this in your pool.txts

Code:
"pool_list" :
[
{"pool_address" : "communitypool.stellite.cash:6677", "wallet_address" : "Se3wndc29KLiMZvVTDPTpETMekddsfdsfsameB7d9eokA5eFWmjBFeHirhUyfi26dLwduArwCVLCkFJcc9V2GXVFsedt", "rig_id" : "", "pool_password" : "cpu:[email protected]", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },
],

"currency" : "stellite",
Heya guys, how to send coins from paperwallet to tradogre account? cant use gui wallet on my comp, everything is blocking it by antivirus
any option to send coins from paperwallet?

Hi,

Why you don't put an exclusion scan only to your wallet on the antivirus ?
It`s more simple, no ?
Activity: 8
How can I get that key?

I use xmr stak 2.4.2 via hiveos and some rigs cast xmr on windows 10.
How can I mine to https://communitypool.stellite.cash/#/home?

It keeps on telling me payment address invalid, tried tradeorge address and offical gui wallet address.

I can mine just fine on https://xtl.cryptopool.space/

Hi,

Windows, linux ? what mining software you want to use ?
How can I mine to https://communitypool.stellite.cash/#/home?

It keeps on telling me payment address invalid, tried tradeorge address and offical gui wallet address.

I can mine just fine on https://xtl.cryptopool.space/
Activity: 104
Heya guys, how to send coins from paperwallet to tradogre account? cant use gui wallet on my comp, everything is blocking it by antivirus
any option to send coins from paperwallet?
Can anyone give an explanation as to what, in the Community Pool section "Blocks Found" does "Effort" mean, is red good or bad or what ?
I've never really understood what "Effort", or whatever other pools call it, meant.
It does say that "Effort=Shares/Difficulty", but that doesn't help.
Should I pick a pool with lots of red Effort or lots of green Effort or does it matter at all ?

Hi,

Mining effort is just the number of submitted hashes divided by the actual difficulty. This calculation then provides how much "effort" the pool should provide to statistically find a block.

When a pool finds a block with a 500% effort, it means it took 5 times more hashes than it was "statistically" needed to find it. When a pool finds a block with a 50% effort, it means it took 2 times less hashes to find it.

As far as I know the only impact this information really has is for the PPLNS pools, this reward system is determined by proportion of your hashes in the PPLNS window of time before the moment block is found. Window of time equals to time required to reach usually 200% block effort.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Can anyone give an explanation as to what, in the Community Pool section "Blocks Found" does "Effort" mean, is red good or bad or what ?
I've never really understood what "Effort", or whatever other pools call it, meant.
It does say that "Effort=Shares/Difficulty", but that doesn't help.
Should I pick a pool with lots of red Effort or lots of green Effort or does it matter at all ?
Stellite is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add XTL tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Good news, Thanks  Wink
I can confirm there is a problem with the GUI Wallet under Windows 10 version 1803 Spring Creators Update 17133.1 RTM and many older version insider preview.

Tested on many pc with last RTM windows 10 1803 from MSDN, Transaction disapear and balance stay to 0 after receiving first confirmation.
An update go to be deployed on the "tuesday update" on April, 10 at the same time of the Spring Creators Update.

Don't worry transaction and coins steel here, just a problem of read/right access memory for the new update.
All back to the normal after the deployement of the "Tuesday Update" and Spring "Creators Update"
does cast-xmr not support mining for stellite now?

Hi,

Work great on cast-xmr, i have best hashrate on it than xmrig or xmrstack with rx580

You need to add --algo 1

Good mining

can you pass the configuration of your file? I can not make castminer work. in what file should I place - something 1? Can you pass an image?

For sure, this is my run.bat of cast_xmr

cast_xmr-vega -S communitypool.stellite.cash:6677 -u
-p worker:[email protected] -G 0,1,2 --algo=1 --ratewatchdog

you need to change -G with the number of your cards

Tell me if it work for you or can help Smiley
Activity: 23
Hello,

I tried to setup with ethOS, but I did get error on paymentwallet, how do I add this correct. I'm missing the paymentID can not find it on Tradeogre or Crex24 - I want my to use my wallet at one of these exchanges...

Can someone provide me sample config for XMR miner ethOS? Also which mining pools are recommended in live in Europe.

Thank you, appreciate your help.

Btw. My GPUs are RX 580

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: