Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 54. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Stellite will be at the https://chainges.co/ blockchain event in Amsterdam on 4th and 5th of May.
Want to talk to the Dev's or just want see what our next suprise will be ? join us @  https://chainges.co/ for tickets

Awesome !  I'm planing a trip there now even more reason to come .

Do you perhaps know by any chance how long a transaction is stuck in mem pool for?
I have a transaction that I made over 14 hours ago with 0 confirmations and it's not reachable on the blockchain
https://explorer.stellite.cash/tx/ef56b5b415922c48e2d3c6dfbc6ef2ec3311f1f8c45617159b14590b26fb99c0 
I'v had transactions bounce before or take a long time , but never one that I couldn't find on the explorer
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Stellite will be at the https://chainges.co/ blockchain event in Amsterdam on 4th and 5th of May.
Want to talk to the Dev's or just want see what our next suprise will be ? join us @  https://chainges.co/ for tickets
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
 Must be a big changer...

Bittrex, Kucoin, Poloniex, Cryptopia , Tradesatoshi..

Then he would go to the stellite moon....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
107525 * 19000 * 0.00000023 * 7100 = $3,336,178. Price is still too low, there is upside potential up to 200 satoshi IMO.

I agree, specially if devs stick to the roadmap, no reason XTL don't hit 30+ million cap once market becomes bullish again
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
How is reward per miner block decreasing ? Always this high or else ? When to expect a next miner reward decrease ? Is gradually or fixed ?
Activity: 26
Hi,

anyone has an issue with the gui wallet under windows?

since 8 hours, my wallet is syncronizing but stuck at block 106205, It's the first sync, my wallet is a new one.

I have restarted the daemon and my computer several times.

Thanks

same Morning cli Transfer   Not in tradeogre
Activity: 3
Hi,

anyone has an issue with the gui wallet under windows?

since 8 hours, my wallet is syncronizing but stuck at block 106205, It's the first sync, my wallet is a new one.

I have restarted the daemon and my computer several times.

Thanks
Activity: 21
Wallet finally updated! Thank you devs... Also this is exciting to watch the value of this coin grow...really fun..as it should great project
Activity: 307
Price settling for now at 20 sats  Cheesy
Activity: 7
Something is up with the network , tons of unconfirmed transactions in my wallet and the list just keeps getting longer .
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
A bit of a puzzle about mining on xtl.cryptopool.space, may not be specific to the pool, but I've an 'R9 270x 2GB' and an 'RX 470 4GB' mining on xtl.cryptopool.space and the R9 270x gets about same shares as the RX 470, I thought the RX 470 would get lots more shares, what's going on ?
The answer is in your question, that's what's going on:  Smiley
(each card running on a separate copy of Claymore)
You didn't specify static difficulty for each miner, so it's the pool that adjusts diff automatically for you, based on your workers' hashrate. Each pool is configured to adjust the diff on the fly to maintain some specific sharerate (set by the pool's operator), so that someone mining with a low-end CPU wouldn't be submitting 1 share per hour, and someone with a huge farm wouldn't be spamming the pool with dozens of shares each second.

OK, thanks. I never played around with the difficulty, always let be at default settings, but will play around this time and see what happens.
I see on for Claymore SSL on 'XTL.CryptoPool.Space' it uses 20000 and on 'communitypool.stellite.cash' it's 100000, will start test at 50000 on 'communitypool.stellite.cash' and see if I notice any difference.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
sorry for the offtop buuut do you see trade orders in trade-ogre exchange? i don't see any orders in any coin pair
Yes, it was down for some time. Should be up once again! If you have any problems with TradeOgre, it is best to contact them directly via a Twitter DM.
Activity: 16
Well it arrived from pool to wallet. It's from wallet to exchange that is gone so i don't think it concerns the pool. It's either the exchange or something in the block that went wrong. I'll wait and see what if the exchane answers from their support.
Sorry, I must've misunderstood, thought it's from the pool. That's what I don't understand:
Payment id got set to lots of 0s and the transaction seem to be stuck.
Tradeogre doesn't use payments IDs, they're using integrated addresses there, so you're not supposed to have any payment ID at all.

i know, however paymentid autogenerated for all other transactions until they were completed, but with this one it never generated one. I just thought it meant something. Exchange support is looking in to it so hopefully it will be resolved.

exchange found it and its resolved. Smiley
Activity: 307
Ok downloaded new cli wallet how do i put funds from old one?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. The team of stellite developers is strong!
I believe that the coin has great potential, but not everyone has yet accepted it.
Well it arrived from pool to wallet. It's from wallet to exchange that is gone so i don't think it concerns the pool. It's either the exchange or something in the block that went wrong. I'll wait and see what if the exchane answers from their support.
Sorry, I must've misunderstood, thought it's from the pool. That's what I don't understand:
Tradeogre doesn't use payments IDs, they're using integrated addresses there, so you're not supposed to have any payment ID at all.

i know, however paymentid autogenerated for all other transactions until they were completed, but with this one it never generated one. I just thought it meant something. Exchange support is looking in to it so hopefully it will be resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
you seem sure about this. How is that possible. i've sent before and after this transaction, all of them finished. The tx for this one has over 1200 confirmations and is about 24h old, and it doesn't show in pending balances on exchange. a few was stuck from the pool for an hour or so but this does not seem to be anything like that.
If a transaction has confirmations then it can't be in the mempool by definition. Mempool is where all the unconfirmed transactions are, waiting for their first confirmation. The only way to get help in your case is to contact the pool operator.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
you seem sure about this. How is that possible. i've sent before and after this transaction, all of them finished. The tx for this one has over 1200 confirmations and is about 24h old, and it doesn't show in pending balances on exchange. a few was stuck from the pool for an hour or so but this does not seem to be anything like that.
If a transaction has confirmations then it can't be in the mempool by definition. Mempool is where all the unconfirmed transactions are, waiting for their first confirmation. The only way to get help in your case is to contact the pool operator.
Arkadiy, when wallet will be fixed?
Patched wallets are almost ready and are going to be released tonight. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

great, but lets ignore the fact that i sent roughly 2k XTL from wallet to exchange that never arrived. 4 succseful transactions to the same adress wich is nice though, but it's not good that transactions does not arrive and then get confirmed as if ecerything is fine.. Its small money but that's beside the point.

did you contact the exchange? if you share your tx's with them they are quite willing to help you out.

Thank you, i sent a dm to TradeOgre on twitter. still awaiting reply. Is tradeOgre support only available on twitter?
They are in mem pool they will arrive eventualy.just takes lot longer .

Pages:
Jump to: