Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 55. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Wallet sync is taking 24 hours. Not good, other blockchains takes 15 min max. I fear ppl wont buy in that case.
Get a better pc
Not about PC, the wallet just gets stuck sometimes, especially when syncing from the very beginning (fresh install). Restarting the wallet usually helps.

Restarting the wallet helped me quite a bit. It got stuck overnight while I was syncing.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
sorry for the offtop buuut do you see trade orders in trade-ogre exchange? i don't see any orders in any coin pair
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Wallet sync is taking 24 hours. Not good, other blockchains takes 15 min max. I fear ppl wont buy in that case.
Get a better pc
Not about PC, the wallet just gets stuck sometimes, especially when syncing from the very beginning (fresh install). Restarting the wallet usually helps.
Activity: 10
Thank you Sir. But my same PC takes 15 minutes for the rest.

When updating my wallet, I delete the entire c:\programdata\stellite folder, and let the wallet download the whole blockchain file.
I don't have any issue with this method.
Give it a try.
Activity: 2
Get a better pc

Thank you Sir. But my same PC takes 15 minutes for the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Get a better pc
Activity: 2
Activity: 49
Arkadiy, when wallet will be fixed?
Patched wallets are almost ready and are going to be released tonight. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

great, but lets ignore the fact that i sent roughly 2k XTL from wallet to exchange that never arrived. 4 succseful transactions to the same adress wich is nice though, but it's not good that transactions does not arrive and then get confirmed as if ecerything is fine.. Its small money but that's beside the point.

did you contact the exchange? if you share your tx's with them they are quite willing to help you out.

Thank you, i sent a dm to TradeOgre on twitter. still awaiting reply. Is tradeOgre support only available on twitter?
They are in mem pool they will arrive eventualy.just takes lot longer .
Activity: 10
did you contact the exchange? if you share your tx's with them they are quite willing to help you out.

Where is the support for communitypool mining pool ?
I also have 2226 XTL that missing in my wallet.

Thank you.
Activity: 16
Patched wallets are almost ready and are going to be released tonight. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

great, but lets ignore the fact that i sent roughly 2k XTL from wallet to exchange that never arrived. 4 succseful transactions to the same adress wich is nice though, but it's not good that transactions does not arrive and then get confirmed as if ecerything is fine.. Its small money but that's beside the point.

Thank you, i sent a dm to TradeOgre on twitter. still awaiting reply. Is tradeOgre support only available on twitter?
Activity: 19
The miner who finds the next XTL block gets the FULL BLOCK REWARD of that block as a BONUS. (So on top of the normal payment)

Join the pool at xtl.crypto-coins.club
Activity: 104
How many Stellites where issued until now?
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
the future is bright with this one.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
A bit of a puzzle about mining on xtl.cryptopool.space, may not be specific to the pool, but I've an 'R9 270x 2GB' and an 'RX 470 4GB' mining on xtl.cryptopool.space and the R9 270x gets about same shares as the RX 470, I thought the RX 470 would get lots more shares, what's going on ?
The answer is in your question, that's what's going on:  Smiley
(each card running on a separate copy of Claymore)
You didn't specify static difficulty for each miner, so it's the pool that adjusts diff automatically for you, based on your workers' hashrate. Each pool is configured to adjust the diff on the fly to maintain some specific sharerate (set by the pool's operator), so that someone mining with a low-end CPU wouldn't be submitting 1 share per hour, and someone with a huge farm wouldn't be spamming the pool with dozens of shares each second.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1

Activity: 16

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
i have a error

"Rejected by pool Reason: Low difficulty share"

how to solution? i try xmrrig, xmrstak, cast xmr but same error

I had a problem like that when mining TurtleCoin with xmrig and found it was because I had not set the algorithm correctly.
An easy solution is to use the new Claymore Cryptonight miner, it's now free to use.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

This is my configuration for Claymore.
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+ssl://communitypool.stellite.cash:6600 -xwal -xpsw x -allpools 1 -pow7 1 -ftime 10 -mport 0 -r 1

thank you but claymore low performance with vega 64
Activity: 315
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
i have a error

"Rejected by pool Reason: Low difficulty share"

how to solution? i try xmrrig, xmrstak, cast xmr but same error

I had a problem like that when mining TurtleCoin with xmrig and found it was because I had not set the algorithm correctly.
An easy solution is to use the new Claymore Cryptonight miner, it's now free to use.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

This is my configuration for Claymore.
Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+ssl://communitypool.stellite.cash:6600 -xwal -xpsw x -allpools 1 -pow7 1 -ftime 10 -mport 0 -r 1
Pages:
Jump to: