Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 82. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269
Im not promoting this coin.
Devs have a look at their pow . If you are able to implement something like this .would make your coin perfect.
Activity: 307
Wow, What's happening. The network hashrate has reached 19 MH/s. But we do not have an idea who is behind these hashes. It could mean the price will jump or just vice verse. Let's see........ The mystery will be opened up.
Up now
Activity: 98
Wow, What's happening. The network hashrate has reached 19 MH/s. But we do not have an idea who is behind these hashes. It could mean the price will jump or just vice verse. Let's see........ The mystery will be opened up.
Activity: 40
Network hash is about 12 MH/s , while the two major pools' hashrates are about 0.3 MH/s for community pool and about 0.58 MH/s for cryptoknight pool.

Is this normal?. Do not tell that 12 MH/s is an averaged network hashrate.
This is a good example of NiceHash use. When you are renting a few mega-hashes, which will make up more than half of the network hash rate, you are guaranteed to be mining almost every block. If you're going to be the reason for mining almost every block then it would be more than logical to either solo mine or set up a private pool as more coins will be earned.

ok, Dev, thanks. Is the algo particularly suitable or designed for nicehash extraction as someone noticed the difficult changing?

Please vote for this coin today!. I give a support for its IPFS and ZeroNet!
We are working on changing the difficulty algorithm to LWMA which is the one used by IPBC and a few other small CryptoNote projects. This should eradicate the issues that users are having with NiceHash.

I see 3 pools which found all unconfirmed blocks(18 unconfirmed blocks +1 Maturity 0 ).

https://communitypool.stellite.cash/#/blocks (hash rate: 248.64 KH/s) - 8 unconfirmed blocks + 1 (Maturiy 0)

http://cryptoknight.cc/stellite/#pool_blocks (hash rate: 504.20 KH/s) - 8 unconfirmed blocks

https://stl.dreampool.info/#pool_blocks (hash rate: 59.35 KH/s) - 2 unconfirmed blocks

Therefore, Mysterious ~16 MH/s  - 0 unconfirmed  block

Whole network hashrate is 17.30 MH/s. Difficulty: 1111381158

How can you explain this situation? (I have suspected botnet for the Big network hashrate, but it was not real big network hashrate.)

Activity: 7
Hello all,

we've just launched a new Europe-based Mining Pool for Stellite ! Please if you can support !

http://stellite.cryptonight-pool.eu

https://imgur.com/a/5h3kN

Thank you in advance!

Happy mining !
Activity: 61
is there a delay in transactions atm been pending a while now
Activity: 70
I would propose a difficulty algorithm that depends not only on past block times, but on the current time since last block.  With an exponential decay kicking in when the block time passes the target block time (or 2x block time, etc - could be parameterized or a function of some previous blocks like a 200 element moving average), it would not matter if a ton of hash power was previously involved in the preceding blocks, block time would quickly conform closer and closer to the target time.

This would avoid situations where, after a large hash created a high difficulty, then that hash power were removed, where it might take hours to find the next block.  You could have a fast acting difficulty measure to increase difficulty during high hash rates, and a fast acting fall off of difficulty when they leave, without a long block time on the first block found after the loss of that hash power.

However, some research would need to be done to see how easily this approach would be gamed by someone intermittently throwing large amount of hash power at the network.  I suspect that this would not be such a bad thing, but some scenarios would be worth investigating.

Network hash is about 12 MH/s , while the two major pools' hashrates are about 0.3 MH/s for community pool and about 0.58 MH/s for cryptoknight pool.

This is a good example of NiceHash use. When you are renting a few mega-hashes, which will make up more than half of the network hash rate, you are guaranteed to be mining almost every block. If you're going to be the reason for mining almost every block then it would be more than logical to either solo mine or set up a private pool as more coins will be earned.

ok, Dev, thanks. Is the algo particularly suitable or designed for nicehash extraction as someone noticed the difficult changing?

We are working on changing the difficulty algorithm to LWMA which is the one used by IPBC and a few other small CryptoNote projects. This should eradicate the issues that users are having with NiceHash.

Excellent. This is a very good sign. Devs are listening to the community and taking actions. Good luck for this coin.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Padarobin by my theory we are going neither up or down , people are just going away. already one customer check comments Smiley., DEVs is someone trying to time warp ?
Think these are still early days. Those moving away are the greedy ones that are only after quick buck.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Moved to 2nd spot on https://vicex.io/

Yeah man

We where 1ste place yesterday so keep on voting lets get back that number 1 position.
Activity: 37
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
FUCKING NICEHASH BLOCKING everywhere!!!!
Network hash is about 11 MH/s , while the two major pools' hashrates are about 0.3 MH/s for community pool and about 0.5 MH/s for cryptoknight pool. The nicehash has been staying here for quite some time. A lot of money to spend on hiring nichhash? Is it profitable currently? Maybe, this guy bets this coin bright future.

copper member
Anarchy

Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Another day another time to vote.
We are now at place 2  Huh get us back to place 1 and vote again on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

Activity: 49
http://cryptoknight.cc/stellite/
that guy is jumping from pool to pool.  often he has double the net hash algo . as much i see is sequence of 12hrs. how much time thake for diff to adjust.?
copper member
Anarchy
Today, the situation changes again. Just one minute ago, the whole network from the community pool has 2.0 MH/s hashrate. However, in one of the pools (another pool), it presents about 6.0 MH/s hashrate, but simultaneously  its network hash rate still shows only 2.0 MH/s, yesterday, vice verse. Something must be wrong here.
Where are you checking the network hash rate? It always takes some time to update, definitely longer than the counter for the actual pool you're viewing it on.
Pages:
Jump to: