Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 86. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 1
White Paper version 1.1 is going to be released on Sunday!
Thanks for informing in timely manner ? just don't wonder why the coin will crush today and tommorow.i know hope you know

Thank you come again :-)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Thanks for informing in timely manner ? just don't wonder why the coin will crush today and tommorow.i know hope you know
Got to understand guys some of us don't have time for this.spend 1hr contacting pool. that's first thing i do. second i went crex money gone orders gone good now i have xtl?no email from them just bang  . i go trade ogre all same as yesterday. so should i pull out all my buy orders from trade ogre . ?they are same i don't expect mail. if we pull buy orders now the coin will go to bottom .i wonder even if i send stellium from wallet to crex changing xtellium waht will happen

dude... are you paying any attention? NOTHING has changed except the ticker name STL to XTL.
tradeogre will follow and no coins will be lost.

you can still send and receive as you did before.
Got to understand guys some of us don't have time for this.spend 1hr contacting pool. that's first thing i do. second i went crex money gone orders gone good now i have xtl?no email from them just bang  . i go trade ogre all same as yesterday. so should i pull out all my buy orders from trade ogre . ?they are same i don't expect mail. if we pull buy orders now the coin will go to bottom .i wonder even if i send stellium from wallet to crex changing xtellium waht will happen
Activity: 41
Its XTL now.  poll is giving xtl. crex is listing xtl . tradeogre listing stl .. someone change it ? announcement .maybe i missing something

you didnt see the bold letters in my post?

To be compliant with the ISO 4217 standards, we decided to change stellite's ticker to XTL

almost get heart attack
Im mining 30 other and i have open trades on 42 other coins i don't really have time to read all the post . but did you read your page number 1 from this post .. any changes ?

You mean if im able to change the opening post which I didnt make? it will be changed accordingly.
Join our Discord channel for more information https://discord.gg/ktrNyaW
Im mining 30 other and i have open trades on 42 other coins i don't really have time to read all the post . but did you read your page number 1 from this post .. any changes ?
Its XTL now.  poll is giving xtl. crex is listing xtl . tradeogre listing stl .. someone change it ? announcement .maybe i missing something

you didnt see the bold letters in my post?

To be compliant with the ISO 4217 standards, we decided to change stellite's ticker to XTL
Why STL is not listed in CREX24 - an hour ago I have seen and now is gone?

Yes, same to me, they deleted Stellite, and wallet aswell. Have no stellite in my wallet now, over 6.000.000 stellite was in it. What is happening?

they changed STL, now is XTL i found all coins there. Look after that.

Yes, same to me, they deleted Stellite, and wallet aswell. Have no stellite in my wallet now, over 6.000.000 stellite was in it. What is happening?
Activity: 2
Voted again, 184 votes so far https://acc.vicex.io/

Thanks Cheesy and also to everyone who voted.
If you haven't voted yet today you should totally go for it lets keep up this good work together.

I am very positive of this coin picking up in the near future.

Just a question on the voting, what happens when we hit the 200 vote mark?  Cool

We would be eligible to get listed on the exchange.
But personally this 200 is just a milestone and we need to continue voting for XTL.

yes you seen that correct it will be XTL from now on :-)

Activity: 37

If you haven't voted yet today you should totally go for it lets keep up this good work together.

I am very positive of this coin picking up in the near future.

Just a question on the voting, what happens when we hit the 200 vote mark?  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Amp up the pressure. Something's going to have to give! We're getting in!

Activity: 37
Activity: 307
i havent been paid out in community pool in 2 days anyone else have problem or recommend a new pool?
Fixed
Activity: 307
i havent been paid out in community pool in 2 days anyone else have problem or recommend a new pool?
Pages:
Jump to: