Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 87. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 0
I hope we win the vote if we dont its rigged.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Hello, can anyone help me... I have mined a little STL from the beginning, and stop for a while.
Today I check my wallet and I don't see any STL anymore... There are no transactions from the last time I mined

What can I do now Sad ...

Come to the discord i guess? Tongue but good we already helped you out there with below solution:

Question:
My wallet show's 0 balance even though the daemon is synced.

Answer:
You need to restore your wallet via the seed that was given when the wallet was created.
To do so, create a .bat file and place following commands in it:
for Linux: ./stellite-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet
for Windows: stellite-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet
save and start the .bat file. It will ask you to name your restored wallet, set a new password and type in the seed. When launching simple wallet afterwards, it will receive blocks and your balance will be shown.
Activity: 9
Hello, can anyone help me... I have mined a little STL from the beginning, and stop for a while.
Today I check my wallet and I don't see any STL anymore... There are no transactions from the last time I mined

What can I do now Sad ...

perhaps i'll go around spamming other threads so I can gain merit too....I didn't realize that it worked that way....live and learn, I guess

Spam STL then Tongue
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

perhaps i'll go around spamming other threads so I can gain merit too....I didn't realize that it worked that way....live and learn, I guess
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
i voted a bit of a pain in the ass but will continue Smiley

It's not that bad, once you sign up all you do is click the link and vote. It's a small nuisance at first but not bad afterwards  Grin
Can you vote every 24 hrs?

Yea, you register only once but can vote every 24 hours.

i will do my best to vote for STL ,i think  everyone of STL community should do it ,this good for us .
Vote or Die
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

It's not that bad, once you sign up all you do is click the link and vote. It's a small nuisance at first but not bad afterwards  Grin

i will do my best to vote for STL ,i think  everyone of STL community should do it ,this good for us .
I'll pop in and do my own share of the doing

Thanks Cheesy only 50 to go but more are always appreciated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I'll pop in and do my own share of the doing
Just voted for Stellite on  https://acc.vicex.io

I really hope that it makes the 200 votes  Smiley

57 votes to go Smiley so ask your friends family to vote as well.
Activity: 37
Just voted for Stellite on  https://acc.vicex.io

I really hope that it makes the 200 votes  Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

113 votes for Stellite right now on VICEX.  It's on the front page now.
Keep up the good work. If everyone on this thread votes once a day, we'll be at the top soon.
Let's get Stellite on some more exchanges.
https://vicex.io/?invite=aab432ce-5600-42aa-b35a12c24993

Indeed keep voting when you can per 24 hours this would be an amazing opportunity.
win 7x64 tried copy from inside wallet.mnemonic seed , my receive address to my send address. nada .donation link above . not connecting

link should work now.

btw can you explain it a bit slower what you are trying to do? you want to do a import wallet via your seed words?
Activity: 49
win 7x64 tried copy from inside wallet.mnemonic seed , my receive address to my send address. nada .donation link above . not connecting
Activity: 8
113 votes for Stellite right now on VICEX.  It's on the front page now.
Keep up the good work. If everyone on this thread votes once a day, we'll be at the top soon.
Let's get Stellite on some more exchanges.
https://vicex.io/?invite=aab432ce-5600-42aa-b35a12c24993
Pages:
Jump to: