Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 92. (Read 87241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Please stop spamming wtm addition request.
Get this coin on bigger exchange first.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Glad i got in at 1 sat  Grin

we're finally millionaires ... at least in Stellite.
Activity: 307
Glad i got in at 1 sat  Grin
Activity: 84
Wow, the network hashrate is over 10MH/S. That's pretty impressive, likely to see the price climbing up alongside.
Network Hashrate: 4.85 MH/sec  <<<<--- A lot of stupid...
Difficulty: 305151251

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

https://i.imgur.com/oxILjSC.jpg

There is some fairly good daily volume so price is constantly moving up/down. This coin is deffinitely profitable to mine. I for one would hold atleast a given percentage in cold storage.
I have been mining since the start and ive bought some, and i will buy more because i am a believer Smiley

Yea I agree man, not many CryptoNight coins out there with a solid foundation. Most coins are straight up clones with nothing new to offer or troll coins. With the crazy rise in CryptoNight diffuculty across the main CryptoNote coins I think we will see another top 100 CryptoNote coin soon. I have high hopes for this coin aswell Cheesy

Well see! Wink

I believe it when I see it.....

Stellite= 1000 sat.... Smiley

Just Hodl!
1000 sat more like 1001 sats

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

There is some fairly good daily volume so price is constantly moving up/down. This coin is deffinitely profitable to mine. I for one would hold atleast a given percentage in cold storage.
I have been mining since the start and ive bought some, and i will buy more because i am a believer Smiley

Yea I agree man, not many CryptoNight coins out there with a solid foundation. Most coins are straight up clones with nothing new to offer or troll coins. With the crazy rise in CryptoNight diffuculty across the main CryptoNote coins I think we will see another top 100 CryptoNote coin soon. I have high hopes for this coin aswell Cheesy
I have a first class ticket to the moon
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

Well see! Wink

I believe it when I see it.....

Stellite= 1000 sat.... Smiley

Just Hodl!

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

6 sat!! no longer $2 / day huh lol Wink Wink
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

Up to 6 sats on crex OH Yeah

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

Activity: 148
Merit: 2
The best thing to do, is do what you want.

Good life advice, in general.
Activity: 3
how to send stl to exchange when not payment_id ?
The best thing to do, is do what you want.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Hi,

The current exchanges are safe to use?

Do you plan to list STL to other exchanges?

Good luck!

Yes both sites are safe to use but always protect your account with the 2FA option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
Hi,

The current exchanges are safe to use?

Do you plan to list STL to other exchanges?

Good luck!
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Network Hashrate: 4.85 MH/sec  <<<<--- A lot of stupid...

2kh/s  = 2$ / day ...

not worth it...

Yeah its best you not mine STL I agree , Let the real miners who know true value have it.
You can always buy on one of the two exchanges perhaps you can try to be a trader instead of a miner ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: