Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW]🥇DeroGold🥇 The Future of Crypto🗺️🌐🚀🌌 0 PREMINE⛏️ - CN-UPX ALGO - page 10. (Read 31101 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Thank you all for the airdrop!

It was madddnesss!
Activity: 1
Hi

I need some help....so when performing network sync, can i specify the location of the folder it sync's too?

Thanks
Activity: 265
Hi dev. Do you have a plan to be listed on full functionality exchange ? For example, crex24.com ?
More exchanges are planned in the future
rogerrobers
Why no wallet 0.0.5 for windows? Thx
it's here https://github.com/derogold/derogold/releases/tag/v0.0.5
what miner software for nvidia?
use TRTLstak should work for nvidia, I mine with 1060 with that. https://github.com/turtlecoin/trtl-stak/releases/tag/2.7.3-turtle
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Activity: 6
rogerrobers
Why no wallet 0.0.5 for windows? Thx
Activity: 32
Hi dev. Do you have a plan to be listed on full functionality exchange ? For example, crex24.com ?
Today, DEGO Market Cap only $4,340 ( Price 0.00000060 DOGE / DEGO ) .

Ultra Small Cap coin! Bigger soon!
Soon it will become much harder to mine, as hashrates increase on the network by more miners joining as well as block rewards steadily decreasing   Smiley As of now it is still quite easy to mine and get millions of coins with old laptops or computers
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Today, DEGO Market Cap only $4,340 ( Price 0.00000060 DOGE / DEGO ) .

Ultra Small Cap coin! Bigger soon!
New web wallet fellas!

https://degowallet.llama.horse/

Getting ready for this Friday AD?  Grin

20+ Bill AirDrop This Friday 25th Jan

Cant WaiT!!
okay guys again appreciating you input, have made the sections bold   Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
the project is very minimalistic Undecided

I see here people are giving the current price from DeroGold, but where is the exchange? The op is so empty, no miners, no pools, no exchanges, nothign is on the openingspost... U need to search every page for find an link what can be used (not that there are many pages... But its 1 minute work to update the openingspost).
 Hi JoenNL, thanks for your concern, I'll add some more links to the Original Post to alleviate this issue!

any translation work available ?
Yes we would like more translations to be done, as of now we have italian, chinese, hebrew, and spanish.

Thanks  Smiley

Thank you  Grin have added our useful links page to the ann which has all links you will ever need! See for yourself at our site here: http://dego-emperor.ml

Yeah i see it, but place on the openingspost things like:

Pools:
Exchanges:
Miner software:

Now u need to go to dego-emperor to find this downloads/or/links.

People like me just scroll thrue the openingspost and search for words like: pools, mining software and exchanges. I still can not find those on the openingspost Cheesy (Anno 2019 people dont want to spend time on search it out, it must be quick and easy Cheesy)
Ah I see what you mean! That link should be good to share with your friends or acquaintances, but I will take your advice and add more links and highlight what each link goes to in sections, again I thank you for helping to create a better announcement post for DeroGold!  Grin

Much beter, try to make it even more visible by using bigger/fat letters on EXCHANGES, POOLS etc and ur ready Cheesy

professional miner ,it's really much better if do that .i agreed with you .
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

I see here people are giving the current price from DeroGold, but where is the exchange? The op is so empty, no miners, no pools, no exchanges, nothign is on the openingspost... U need to search every page for find an link what can be used (not that there are many pages... But its 1 minute work to update the openingspost).
 Hi JoenNL, thanks for your concern, I'll add some more links to the Original Post to alleviate this issue!

Yes we would like more translations to be done, as of now we have italian, chinese, hebrew, and spanish.

Thanks  Smiley

Thank you  Grin have added our useful links page to the ann which has all links you will ever need! See for yourself at our site here: http://dego-emperor.ml

Pools:
Exchanges:
Miner software:

People like me just scroll thrue the openingspost and search for words like: pools, mining software and exchanges. I still can not find those on the openingspost Cheesy (Anno 2019 people dont want to spend time on search it out, it must be quick and easy Cheesy)
Ah I see what you mean! That link should be good to share with your friends or acquaintances, but I will take your advice and add more links and highlight what each link goes to in sections, again I thank you for helping to create a better announcement post for DeroGold!  Grin

Much beter, try to make it even more visible by using bigger/fat letters on EXCHANGES, POOLS etc and ur ready Cheesy

Thanks  Smiley

Pools:
Exchanges:
Miner software:

Sure, no problem!

Thanks  Smiley

Pools:
Exchanges:
Miner software:

Thanks  Smiley

Pools:
Exchanges:
Miner software:

Thanks  Smiley

Thank you  Grin have added our useful links page to the ann which has all links you will ever need! See for yourself at our site here: http://dego-emperor.ml

Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: