Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW]🥇DeroGold🥇 The Future of Crypto🗺️🌐🚀🌌 0 PREMINE⛏️ - CN-UPX ALGO - page 11. (Read 31101 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
the project is very minimalistic Undecided

I see here people are giving the current price from DeroGold, but where is the exchange? The op is so empty, no miners, no pools, no exchanges, nothign is on the openingspost... U need to search every page for find an link what can be used (not that there are many pages... But its 1 minute work to update the openingspost).
  Hi JoenNL, thanks for your concern, I'll add some more links to the Original Post to alleviate this issue!

any translation work available ?
Yes we would like more translations to be done, as of now we have italian, chinese, hebrew, and spanish.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
the project is very minimalistic Undecided

I see here people are giving the current price from DeroGold, but where is the exchange? The op is so empty, no miners, no pools, no exchanges, nothign is on the openingspost... U need to search every page for find an link what can be used (not that there are many pages... But its 1 minute work to update the openingspost).
AAF
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Is the mining profitable? How much is the exchange rate of 1DEGO = US Dollars?

Currently dego trades for about .000001 doge which equals 0.000000002062 USD, we are listed on some mining profitability sites such as www.profitbotpro.com and https://triforcecoin.com to see for yourself how much you will make with your hashrate, thank you  for your interest and I hope this helps answer your questions
Activity: 17
Activity: 55
Cant wait for the Airdrop this week!

DEGO Black Friday AirDrop Huuuuuuuu!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Is the mining profitable? How much is the exchange rate of 1DEGO = US Dollars?
If anyone knows the creator of Tony Monero mining app can they tell them to add cn-turtle support? We would love to see mobile miners on our networks asap! This is so that mining can be more accessible to a layperson. Cheers, everyone!
Is DeroGold a testbed for the new CN-turtle algo? Thanks Smiley
We were the 1st coin to use this new algo, so I guess you could say we were a testbed. This coin is mainnet though and live and mining now.  Smiley
Why is this algorithm better?It gives any advantages or increases the speed of production?
Is it possible to run this algorithm at home?
This algorithm is better because it helps utilize older cpus and give them better hashrates compared to cryptonight light v1. In comparison cpus get about 6x more hashes while gpus get about 4x more hashes. Also, by using this new algo, it means we are more resistant to asics and  fpga thus letting the average person mine with whatever they have available such as laptops, raspberry pi, mobile devices, even old gaming consoles if possible. The goal of cn-turtle algo is to make it easier and more accessible for people to mine at home with their devices and still make a good earnings. Thank you for your interest Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
We were the 1st coin to use this new algo, so I guess you could say we were a testbed. This coin is mainnet though and live and mining now.  Smiley
Why is this algorithm better?It gives any advantages or increases the speed of production?
Is it possible to run this algorithm at home?
Activity: 1
Hey. Prompt whether it is possible to configure somehow this coin on the hive OS ? does the nature of address of the miner to custom ?
use this version of xmr stak, https://github.com/turtlecoin/trtl-stak/releases
Activity: 12
Hey. Prompt whether it is possible to configure somehow this coin on the hive OS ? does the nature of address of the miner to custom ?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hey. Tell me a batch file for xmrig-amd, pool cnpool.cc. Otherwise, I get redjacks ((. Thank you.
Today we hit over 216,000 blocks mined on the DeroGold network! Congrats to everyone that's supported our network, looking forward to block 500,000!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: