Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWER SUPPORTERS WELCOME] UNICOIN - The first decentralized Unicorn. ever. - page 3. (Read 6086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Hi @reeljade
Yes we can explain that - This is a bug in the Smart Contract which unfortunately came up right now.

What we will do now is the following:

• Set up a new fixed Smart Contract
    Credit all users till up today with their balances that they had.
    Every Airdrop participants will receive the correct Balances.

We are sorry for the inconvinience but we will shortly fix this Topic for you all!!

Best regards - Your SaveUNICOINs Team!!!

I received today the new tokens from the airdrop. Wink Thank you dev! Smiley
I seems this working really good at all. You are holding your promises. This makes a good sign for the project! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received 100 tokens,
do you have a plan to be listed in other exchanges and do you have more rounds of distribution coming?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hello dev, i receive 2 tx with same value but it not count in one row, is there 2 project of yours ?  Huh

Hey! This is because we had to set up a new Smart Contract (new Token) because the old one had a bug.
Please only use the UCN Tokens you got for the Contract Address you find on www.saveunicoins.com

hope this helps!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
trading for living
hello dev, i receive 2 tx with same value but it not count in one row, is there 2 project of yours ?  Huh
Activity: 34
i got UCN from two different addresses. is that correct?

Yes it is because we had to set up a new contract for UCN on Monday and it might be that you have some old UCN.
The correct and working UCNs are from this contract: 0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924

or check our Website: www.saveunicoins.com
Here you also find the correct contract address!
Never use the other one!

Thanks!  Cheesy

okay thanks, first i was happy for getting 200UCN instead of 100  Grin Grin

Yes it is because we had to set up a new contract for UCN on Monday and it might be that you have some old UCN.
The correct and working UCNs are from this contract: 0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924

or check our Website: www.saveunicoins.com
Here you also find the correct contract address!
Never use the other one!

Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 34
hello dev,

thanks
I haven't received any token yet. Why I am missing ?

Hi - because the Airdrop needed to be restarted - we should be done with all participants in a few days. So please be patient Smiley

Where i can buy ucn? Etherdelta link please..

You can buy UCN by directly sending eth to the contract:
0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924

Current Price is 1 UCN = 0.000004606 ETH

OR via decentralized exchanges like:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924-ETH

price currently between: 1 UCN = 0.000020 - 0.000005 ETH

Have Fun!  Cheesy
Activity: 63
I haven't received any token yet. Why I am missing ?
Activity: 98
Hello,
you say that you will pay back the people who bought the old coin, I did not know there was a problem, I found the price very low so I bought 6 712 525 205 but I read in the comment that the maximum bid is 100,000,000 how are you going to do with me now

Hey! Unfortunately you bought the 6 billion coins from the old faulty contract which was compromised.
A guy seemed to manage to extract as many tokens out of it as he wants (he can still do it) - That's why he could sell you many more tokens then the 100 Million that the contract originally had via some exchange.

So DON'T BUY from this contract address -> 0x6EF5B9ae723Fe059Cac71aD620495575d19dAc42

We re-distribute every tokens bought up till the bug was exploited. This was on sunday.

Please only use the fixed contract (0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924) if you want to deal with the working SaveUNICOINs.
We are sorry for the inconveniences!

ok
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Received my airdrop, thanks dev and I really hope the unicorns are saved!
Activity: 133
Thanks Dev i received my airdrop. Looking forward for this project to be listed on enchanges
Hello,
you say that you will pay back the people who bought the old coin, I did not know there was a problem, I found the price very low so I bought 6 712 525 205 but I read in the comment that the maximum bid is 100,000,000 how are you going to do with me now

Hey! Unfortunately you bought the 6 billion coins from the old faulty contract which was compromised.
A guy seemed to manage to extract as many tokens out of it as he wants (he can still do it) - That's why he could sell you many more tokens then the 100 Million that the contract originally had via some exchange.

So DON'T BUY from this contract address -> 0x6EF5B9ae723Fe059Cac71aD620495575d19dAc42

We re-distribute every tokens bought up till the bug was exploited. This was on sunday.

Please only use the fixed contract (0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924) if you want to deal with the working SaveUNICOINs.
We are sorry for the inconveniences!

Activity: 280
Merit: 55
ICO project? is it still open dev?
Activity: 228
Insert Quote
I did not receive anything from airdrop, Don't know why.

Hey! don't worry - we just re-started the new Airdrop and of course cancelled the old one.
So if you haven't received anything you will be shortly credited with the new token!   Cheesy
thanks.
Do i need to fill airdrop form again to join new airdrop?
Activity: 98
Hello,
Insert Quote
I did not receive anything from airdrop, Don't know why.

Hey! don't worry - we just re-started the new Airdrop and of course cancelled the old one.
So if you haven't received anything you will be shortly credited with the new token!   Cheesy
Activity: 41
Hi @reeljade
Yes we can explain that - This is a bug in the Smart Contract which unfortunately came up right now.

We are sorry for the inconvinience but we will shortly fix this Topic for you all!!

Got my tokens. It is a pity that there was a mistake in the smart contract. I hope to receive corrected tokens.
Activity: 84
Hi @reeljade

yes we already have created a new token -> 0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924
Fixing the old was not possible as someone has compromised it and created many tokens.

We are currently refunding all current holders of the old contract (including all Airdrop participants)
The old token should not be used anymore!

Hope this helps!

let say, if I buy some old tokens right now,
will i get some new tokens with the same nominal i hold at my wallet?
or I will only get in accordance with the nominal I get when airdrop lasts?
does this mean you will create a new token, and share,
or would you fix an existing smart contract?

if true you will create a new token, what about the token already shared? would it be a useless token?

yes we already have created a new token -> 0x37aa63c4cbD06a57f1EA35BCeeE4e46f0a7cE924
Fixing the old was not possible as someone has compromised it and created many tokens.

We are currently refunding all current holders of the old contract (including all Airdrop participants)
The old token should not be used anymore!

Hope this helps!

Pages:
Jump to: