Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWER SUPPORTERS WELCOME] UNICOIN - The first decentralized Unicorn. ever. - page 8. (Read 6086 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Your project looks promising. Unicoins has derived a fork out of Ethereum blockchain.
Hope more activies in future, I will support.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Please make available your telegram links, so as to keep up with latest happenings in your project. Good job dev team
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
And kindly to ask what the newly born Unicorn set to achieve?
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Great name, nice project,
good whitepaper, I predict your token will succeed.
Activity: 98
Hi, dev team. Interesting project for me. Filled the airdrop form, followed and retwitted the blog. Good luck
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Im follow and retweet, waiting Airdrop. Thank you.

Good luck!
Activity: 728
dev...where do you see the coin in the years to come and hope it is not a fiction as though unicorns are fictions
Activity: 168
hahaha hungry unicorn and how to make it full. Does it eat eth?
Activity: 24
Goodluck to this project think positive hope it will grow in the future
Activity: 50
Such a beautiful name, unicorn!! Who don't love unicorn? Im looking forward to this project dev..
Activity: 70
Hi dev , Nice project and good luck
Activity: 40
Its marketcap will also reach like unicorn, I hope you can guess what am talking about, like omisego.
Activity: 210
This token seems like an investment,  Pls throw more light on Unicorn... where's yours telegram link?
Activity: 81
Need more information on this token if you want people to take it seriously. Few details about the team and roadmap will be appreciated for now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
Scarcity is real. But, I will check your update, Devs. Smiley
Activity: 79
PoSCoins.net
Looking good. Just Joined airdrop... Looking forward to more info.. Smiley
Activity: 72
I participated in social media, twitter and facebook.
 hopefully this coin can be successful and growing.
 succer for job..Thanks Dev
Activity: 126
Howdy! Just went through your website and looked over all the information in there. First, I think I would like to mention that the site is cute. It's fun and lighthearted. I think that's a good thing. For some reason it reminds me of Pretty Pretty Pegasus which made me smile. Color scheme is nice as well. I dig it. Anyways, the substance in the website was also sufficient for me to understand in general what the project is all about. I think it's great you guys are working on your own exchange platform for Unicoin. I'll definitely promote the project. Lastly, I hope the best for the best for this coin and for the team behind it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
Website UI is good and whitepaper is also good...looking forward for more details!!
all the best community!
Activity: 156
yes unicorns !! everyone should have one, great project!
Pages:
Jump to: