Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWER SUPPORTERS WELCOME] UNICOIN - The first decentralized Unicorn. ever. - page 5. (Read 6086 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Nice project. I hope unicoin will be success. Best of luck
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
are newbies allowed to join airdrops?

i means will we get anything while we are still newbie?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Very good name  Grin  Such a beautiful name, unicorn!! Who don't love unicorn? Im looking forward to this project dev..
have a nice day
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
i joined this airdrop, good luck !
Activity: 154
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
Activity: 842
I fully support to SaveUNICOINs
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Don't worry we will take care of you Smiley

Good to know. I also have no twitter or facebook account. Yes.... im old, i know. Wink
Its really good to know that is not so important and i also have a chance for the airdrop. Thank you dev! Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Don't worry we will take care of you Smiley
Activity: 168
I filled the form guys, although I don't have twitter nor facebook, I hope that will work for me. I am a little worried though.
Activity: 113
I like the idea of this token and I have taken part in the airdrop. Sure this looks promising
Activity: 24
I wish good luck for this project, hope this project will have a huge success. I believe that this project has a great future.
Activity: 9
It's really looking interesting project ! All the best for your new venture.
Activity: 28
I am very curious to see how this project will advance with time. Adding this one to my favorite watch list. I wish good luck on your venture. This is going to be great.
Activity: 31
This is very interesting project. I will have a eye on it. I wish good luck to team.
Activity: 63
This is a nice project and  I hope it will be a good project and successful. I wish all the best to team. Thank you!
Activity: 406
I liked this project and hope it will be successful in the future, become more popular in the future. Good luck to team.
Activity: 70
Activity: 17
hope this airdrop success
Activity: 6
When will the next Airdrop be? Will you publish the list with the participants here? thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Nice project i have fill the form and follow Grin
Pages:
Jump to: