Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW+PoS] FacebookCoin FBC - 50M Coins - AIRDROP - BOUNTIES - IPO - page 5. (Read 22263 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cease and desist order coming up shortly Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
They will come to us as they did for whattsup... Smiley
Activity: 182
Just a suggestion, why not reach out to Facebook and have them get behind this. That would make the coin very valuable.  Maybe you can give them a portion of the premine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I notified Facebook about this  Grin

They will deserve you an IPO place for their social paradise. Great move
 Grin Shocked Grin

...  Roll Eyes
lol  Grin

They will deserve you an IPO place for their social paradise. Great move
 Grin Shocked Grin

...  Roll Eyes
cease & desist coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

How many number after the 1?

Cause announce was made on April 26, 2014, 02:22:55 AM . Still nobody except this forum is talking about this coin. 1k People reported already to facebook, standing to what they said.

The fact are two:

-  FB doesn't give a f**k about this

OR

- They will reach when it will be too late, then they could sue every proxy they want.

IMAO  Grin Cheesy Cool
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
cease & desist coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
it sounds great but facebook really support it ?

No, this shitcoin will die quick and hard.

Smiley

I will be renamed to lawsuitcoin soon

If you want to change your name it's your own choice. Just don't tell us, this is not Facebook........lol
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 452

Smiley

I will be renamed to lawsuitcoin soon

Smiley
Activity: 210

Activity: 118
Activity: 392
Guys, seriously, a coin with a name like this won't pass facebooks lawyers attention. I like the idea and the rest, but the name is a risky one for you.

FacebookCoin on Megapools.org !!

Stats page : http://fbc.megapools.org:1971
(will be available after source code release)

Miner config :

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://fbc.megapools.org:1971 -u YOURFBCADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://fbc.megapools.org:1971 -u YOURFBCADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

+1 Smiley

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org

FacebookCoin on Megapools.org !!

Stats page : http://fbc.megapools.org:1971
(will be available after source code release)

Miner config :

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://fbc.megapools.org:1971 -u YOURFBCADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://fbc.megapools.org:1971 -u YOURFBCADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

First you'll see the difference in FBC about the coding and development team who's behind. We're skilled people, worked already for so many other coins in the past as free lancer and PAID devs..so if you know what i mean...

We'll not miss the launch, not in any way.

Everything will be fine and working, if not you can come her and yell how fails we are, till that moment...just wait Wink Smiley

We will release source code on github about no more than 5 min before the launch...BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM OF INSTAMINE CAUSE THE FIRST 100 BLOCKS OR SO WILL BE AT 1FBC REWARD, TO AVOID UNFAIR INSTAMINE FROM POOL OWNER OR SINGLE MALICIOUS MINERS.

We've added a nice PoS to FBC structure, leaving to pure Scrypt as hashing algo.

Details will be revealed soon, so stay tuned! Wink

We're already working on a FacebookCoin FBC MULTIPOOL ... so what even better?

Already got contact with many shops to accept FBC as method of payment, we will have ready faucet and block explorer in few days from launch, games etc.

For the IPO you're not FORCED to take part. It's just a suggestion and it could very profitable for users to invest on SHARE IPO, cause they can get their own FBC at a good rate ,compared to total mineable coins in a day, without mining! That's amazing in our point of view! More over with PoS we give the opportunity to also non -miner users to MINT their coins with the Proof-of-Stake. And this is great to expand to the Mass Internet users.

Don't you think so?

And please stop telling us we'll get sued. If this gonna happen we'll se in the future, for now anyone is taking care of us actively, so launch is gonna happen as declared.

Thanks! And support the next BIG COIN!
IF you guys are lucky, Facebook might like the idea of cryptocoins with the name circulated within Facebook, and buy it out.  The key word is "IF".  There is a tipping app for FB (by WhitePuma) and I could easily see people tipping each other this coin. If that actually happened, this coin would blow up, and so would the popularity of cryptocurrency.  Wishing you guys luck!
+1 Smiley
Activity: 44
IF you guys are lucky, Facebook might like the idea of cryptocoins with the name circulated within Facebook, and buy it out.  The key word is "IF".  There is a tipping app for FB (by WhitePuma) and I could easily see people tipping each other this coin. If that actually happened, this coin would blow up, and so would the popularity of cryptocurrency.  Wishing you guys luck!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Wow, this coin is totally revolutionary!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: