Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 106. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Fees temporarily lowered at www.zPools.de !

Dear miners,

As a promotion, I lowered the pool fee to only 0.25%

This promotion will last until block 80.000
After this block the fee will slowly go up, back to 1%

I want many people to join mining this awesome coin. With this promotion many people can join, and their profit is right on top!

I hope to see you there,

Cheers
Mike
Activity: 123
Price is little down.

dont worry, this will be a marathon no race here ! Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ehh. I need jr bitcointalk acc...this airdrop is not for me...

You can pump up your account in 2 weeks by having 28 more posts and wait... maybe ready for the next airdrop.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
http://pool.friends-master.net/ pool fee 0.25% payout 1 hour

-o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:8433 -u YOU_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ALTCOM
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
When will the last round of ALTCOM airdrop be paid out? Are there plans for signature bounty? Thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It's a shame ! How could I miss 11 rounds of airdrop ? I was blind I guess...

Will there be an other airdrop ? If not, where will it be listed first please ?

Thank you Smiley

altcom is listed in yobit and coinsmarkets
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
It's a shame ! How could I miss 11 rounds of airdrop ? I was blind I guess...

Will there be an other airdrop ? If not, where will it be listed first please ?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 55
Airdrop finished. Can't wait more news about masternodes and future development.
Good luck !
solo solo. Anyway, this project is very interesting, which has huge potential for future developments. Good luck, guys.
Activity: 3
But, just because a pool has not yet enough miners to find blocks often, doesn't mean that it's scam.
No, main problem on altcom.coin-miners.info - payout address not saving, no way to withdraw coins. 1 day of mining wasted.
When i started mining on this pool, i seen over 20 workers and hashrate about 2GH/s. Now this pool have 2 workers and hashrate 0.075GH/s.
I think guys who still mining on this pool, dont know about problem.
Activity: 129
you have to start mining on the pool and then it will save your wallet address to show rewards. Besides the best hashrate is at umine.org and I'd say it's 99% of it all

altcom.coin-miners.info totally scam pool - 2 workers right now. folks leave this pool. now i'm use the zpools.de pool

Hi there,

Thank you for your trust and mining on my pool. I'm really appreciate it and I'm very thankful.

But, just because a pool has not yet enough miners to find blocks often, doesn't mean that it's scam.

They are just not yet powerful enough.

Cheers
Mike
Activity: 196
bought some from coinsmarkets and hoping to get more!
you have to start mining on the pool and then it will save your wallet address to show rewards. Besides the best hashrate is at umine.org and I'd say it's 99% of it all

altcom.coin-miners.info totally scam pool - 2 workers right now. folks leave this pool. now i'm use the zpools.de pool
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
Hello guys! I have troubles with altcom.coin-miners.info. I'm trying add altcom address in the pool settings, but he not saving address. I'm tryed use much addresses - useless. I change pool, but i want withdraw my coins from this sh*t pool.

is it easy to mine for solo miner now ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Hello guys! I have troubles with altcom.coin-miners.info. I'm trying add altcom address in the pool settings, but he not saving address. I'm tryed use much addresses - useless. I change pool, but i want withdraw my coins from this sh*t pool.
Activity: 74
God take, God give.
It still says there were only 10 Airdrops, today was the eleventh one..
Activity: 123
:-) best ALT coin at the moment, following this so closely!
Activity: 12
never can't jouin newbie ?
Activity: 125
Get your share of the future!
the devs are really awesome! They had a countdown that makes everybody excited. A clever strategy! Well done!
Jump to: