Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 104. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
i done join air drop dev,but I have not received Altcom coins,thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Airdrop 11 still not paid? Usually received the next day, but this time not yet received 5 Altcom.

You were not able to receive as it will be distributed during weekend. It was stated before the airdrop. So don't worry, if you have everything filled in order, you will get your airdrop.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Airdrop 11 still not paid? Usually received the next day, but this time not yet received 5 Altcom.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
75k is behind us. Any statistics on how the PoW is behaving now?
tomorrow I will look to the wallet and then will be able to tell you
did not pay too much attention for it today, my usual stake is about 1.5 coin per day,  divided by three portion
will see how it works now )
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
I think need add [MASTERNODE] in title of topic for new incoming miners Smiley)
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
75k is behind us. Any statistics on how the PoW is behaving now?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Ohh nice ... Finally it got listed  Grin

@zpools
I will point my rig to your pool soon  Cheesy

Now we only need a little bit more exchanges

Only few "old" blocks remains.

Be sure Update your wallet to at least 1.1.0.0, better to 1.1.0.2!

Thank you for mining here aundroid Wink

What are the benefits of the 1.1.0.2 version of the wallet to 1.1.0.0 one and does the version of the wallet influence the process of POS mining?
I noticed that sometimes My wallet (version 1.1.0.0) takes some coins to the column ''Stake'' from column "Spendable".
Does this increases my speed of staking? If Yes, how can I put all my coins to the column ''Stake''?
Thanks in advance for the answers!

Read the development update that is linked in the first reply.
There you can see what 1.1.0.2 does in detail.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Ohh nice ... Finally it got listed  Grin

@zpools
I will point my rig to your pool soon  Cheesy

Now we only need a little bit more exchanges

Only few "old" blocks remains.

Be sure Update your wallet to at least 1.1.0.0, better to 1.1.0.2!

Thank you for mining here aundroid Wink

What are the benefits of the 1.1.0.2 version of the wallet to 1.1.0.0 one and does the version of the wallet influence the process of POS mining?
I noticed that sometimes My wallet (version 1.1.0.0) takes some coins to the column ''Stake'' from column "Spendable".
Does this increases my speed of staking? If Yes, how can I put all my coins to the column ''Stake''?
Thanks in advance for the answers!
Activity: 756
where to check roadmap?

second post? it was there
if not, then I think des are updating it now
and it might be the reason it is not there at the moment

but what I read, the wow new feature coming is masternode  Cool
Activity: 21
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
now it looks interesting to mine, thx to dev. if the price will continue to rise, it will be really nice.
Activity: 56
Great information about coinmarketcap.  And also very good price for new coin. Good luck at this exchanges ))

Great coin, great community and very active, generous developers!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It's morning, I've been browsing Coinmarketcap and was pleasantly surprised! Congratulations!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Great information about coinmarketcap.  And also very good price for new coin. Good luck at this exchanges ))
Activity: 56
When will the last round of ALTCOM airdrop be paid out? Are there plans for signature bounty? Thank you.

It should be during this weekend. Yes, there is a plan for signature bounty, it should be announced during next two weeks.

So, by this weekend or next two weeks? I remember AltCommunityCoin run signature campaign before in short period of time some months ago... Besides signature campaign, are there any other bounties?

yes, there was the signature campaign, but that was over more that a month ago
now we are waiting for a new one

I have another question, I see there is a delay with last 5 altcom distribution? when the list will be ready?

The last airdrop with 5 coins for each participant will be paid this Saturday. But firstly developers have to screen again in order to discover multi-accounted participants and ban them out, then all verified-participants will receive payouts on Saturday. Good luck.
Activity: 756
When will the last round of ALTCOM airdrop be paid out? Are there plans for signature bounty? Thank you.

It should be during this weekend. Yes, there is a plan for signature bounty, it should be announced during next two weeks.

So, by this weekend or next two weeks? I remember AltCommunityCoin run signature campaign before in short period of time some months ago... Besides signature campaign, are there any other bounties?

yes, there was the signature campaign, but that was over more that a month ago
now we are waiting for a new one

I have another question, I see there is a delay with last 5 altcom distribution? when the list will be ready?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

Added CMC data to stats, now reward is in BTC/USD too.

https://blockstats.pw/altcom/
Activity: 518
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Great news, but my wallet can't sync since 27/10.  It is new version (

I had similar issues with my private wallet.

For me it helped to delete all in APPDATA, except the wallet.dat

If you are not sure what you are doing, please save your wallet.dat first!

It's always a smart idea to have SOME copies of it!
Jump to: