Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 103. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
Gotcha! thanks dev! good luck to project! will be glad to particapate in more airdrops if they will be
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
It's shocking how many people screw this up each time. Myself included.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
I have not received a coin. i done join.why?

you can help me dev.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Airdrop 11 has been paid out.

Sadly a lot of cheaters and people who did not write their ALTCOM address on forum profiles.

very good news, that the last airdrop paid out ! it took a long time, comparing to other 10)))
so what's next.
I guess masternode!? it would a very nice feature to the assets of ALTCOM! good work, team!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Airdrop 11 has been paid out.

Sadly a lot of cheaters and people who did not write their ALTCOM address on forum profiles.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
One question, with 5 coins POS will work or it's too small coins for work? If small, what minimum number need for work? Wait the drop and new bounties)
You can use this https://blockstats.pw/altcom/ as stake/mining profit reference.
5 coins POS definitely will work.

Yes, I see no reason 5 coins can't be staked, lesser coin can stake too, just lesser amount from stake .
Activity: 84
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
One question, with 5 coins POS will work or it's too small coins for work? If small, what minimum number need for work? Wait the drop and new bounties)
You can use this https://blockstats.pw/altcom/ as stake/mining profit reference.
5 coins POS definitely will work.

kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
my question is all scored ?
If you want to hear the answer faster, go to the chat and specify there. It will be faster.   https://discord.gg/8ACWvTx
Activity: 77
my question is all scored ?
are dropdown still ON ??
Yes. It's over.
Please read carefully before asking, thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
How much min to stake?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Dev  Please Can you help me? I had coins in my old wallet How can i get them on new one?
MY OLD WALLET Abp55PQyPTFkE68wBYRwLkf5DfvU2YsBg8

NEW WALLET  AGkanvKo17ua3B8YhLrGpuBbyJHePGmepk

I had 22 coins 
Please help me!
In no way get, the exchange is finished. Where were you earlier when we switched to the new algorithm?
I was  here I did everything what devs say  by that time  but coins didnt come!
wallet updated to the latest version. how many now have the minimum number of coins in order to start POS . what time is the need of time
Dev  Please Can you help me? I had coins in my old wallet How can i get them on new one?

I had 22 coins 
Please help me!
In no way get, the exchange is finished. Where were you earlier when we switched to the new algorithm?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

I had 22 coins 
Please help me!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dev when distribution coin?i not receive coin.still waiting dev
why has stopped working POS wallet updated to the latest version. or now you need minimum number of coins in order to start POS
Activity: 400
You were not able to receive as it will be distributed during weekend. It was stated before the airdrop. So don't worry, if you have everything filled in order, you will get your airdrop.
Understood, thank you. It would be good to have this information was published on page 1 to no longer asked such questions.
Jump to: