Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 117. (Read 229397 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I am always here supporting ALTCOM. Amazing project.

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
When the next round of airdrop will be started? thanks.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
whats the current pricing ?  Absence of trading volume  can be interpreted in many ways.. If it coupled with high price then its a good story
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Both sell and buy orders on Yobit are very sparse. People aren't willing to part with their coins? Cheesy

I'm hodling mine hoping for 150+k sats within 6-12 months. Stakes like a mofo.
Activity: 112
AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Oh, you guys decided to make one more farewell AIRDROP?!  Roll Eyes
this is so nice and welcomed!
this is really community coin and moves developer do a very nice!
by the way, if you guys miss the airdrop, try to buy it from exchange and stake it
basically with 180 coins you''ll get 1 coin free everyday in your wallet.. the more you have, more you'll stake

Activity: 466
Merit: 375
we already got into the exchanger, but can the dev ask CMC or coinmarketcap to add us in their coins list ?
where is this market pow? I also look for some information in coinmarketcap about the exchanger that sells this token, but in coinmarketcap still not appear this token pow list
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
we already got into the exchanger, but can the dev ask CMC or coinmarketcap to add us in their coins list ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
about the next update before block 75000 its written it will be happen on 1 nov which is 5 days more
and what is the benefit for the next update ?
Activity: 15
Looks like a great project. Definitely following.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
i luckly got all airdrops and im staking all right now, 200 coins staking receive 1 each day, at actual price is more than 2x 1070 mining at nicehash lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
By analogy with the previous airdrops, will there be a list of participants who were among the 500 lucky ones?
Activity: 58
Hope to join in next airdrop. I miss all airdrop T_T
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
really cool news 1 more airdrop!! Thanks Dev! And goodluck members!))
1 нoябpя, я пpaвильнo пoнял? a пpaвилa тe жe?
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Was it the last airdrop? No more?
someone was typing in discord, they will do 1 more with 1000 seats / 5 coins

Excellent. This will be the last chance. By the way, POS mining in the project works well. All participants must also update their wallet.

can you screenshoot the post and show it here ? i want to see it but i dont have a discord
if you do that it will be helpful for the community
Activity: 28
they call theirselves altcommunity coin...i asked on discord channel when i would get my coins from the airdrop..a guy of the team i guess...started to attack me for free!and for answering him i got banned...do u call it community coin?maybe i guess u should teach your team how to behave with the community first!
so bad i liked this project and i guess "casually" they won't pay my airdrop altough i was in first 500 people...i ll update the post in case they would behave seriously

As your account does not meet our requirements then you will not receive the airdrop.
You were kicked from the server as you kept being rude and refused to listen to us.

You are free to join again as you arent banned.
this is written on how to join your airdrop:
To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address somewhere on your Bitcointalk account details or your ALTCOM forum account.
Your account must be older than 10 days and must have more than 14 activity to be able to join.
Then submit your details into the form that is posted as a reply on here.
Links are also posted on Twitter, Discord and on the official forums.

i have 20 activity[/font] and i also registered more then 10 days before so i could apply for the airdrop otherwise i wouldn't neither waste my time!

so now u should find a good and better excuse!;)

actually i wasn't rude... ur team guy was rude and unpolite to me when if he just said "we had a lot of people to pay and we need a little more time" i would just say "ok thanks".... i just answered to him in his same way
and actually i was listening what u said and thanked the othr guy who just answered me telling me what i wanted to hear!

i don't think i would join ur community again and i guess put my money on some other places

I see the OP is somewhat outdated, but the requirements for the airdrop was specified about 100+ times on the Discord and many times here by community members.

Its funny to see that you call us all rude, but dont reflect on your way of acting.

I think its for the best that you find another project as you say yourself.

Good luck.
i never said u were all rudes! i said one of ur team was rude (mryahoo or something like that) and as i worte in dm i suggested to tell ur team to behave better with the community!
actually i said on discord:my fault i mistaked it sorry!

by the way let's stop this thing...

let's leave the forum to all others who are interested in joining your community and would tell/ask costructive things regarding the real reason of this thread
Activity: 77
it is necessary to write only numbers in the ID? if so then all is clear if not asked to describe in detail. I'm from Russia and Yandex is a bad translation(( you can describe in more detail. Please)
Зaйди в discord и пoчитaй тaм.
пo пpoшлым фopмaм мoжнo opиeнтиpoвaтьcя?
Activity: 378
it is necessary to write only numbers in the ID? if so then all is clear if not asked to describe in detail. I'm from Russia and Yandex is a bad translation(( you can describe in more detail. Please)
Зaйди в discord и пoчитaй тaм.
Activity: 28
they call theirselves altcommunity coin...i asked on discord channel when i would get my coins from the airdrop..a guy of the team i guess...started to attack me for free!and for answering him i got banned...do u call it community coin?maybe i guess u should teach your team how to behave with the community first!
so bad i liked this project and i guess "casually" they won't pay my airdrop altough i was in first 500 people...i ll update the post in case they would behave seriously

As your account does not meet our requirements then you will not receive the airdrop.
You were kicked from the server as you kept being rude and refused to listen to us.

You are free to join again as you arent banned.
I also got 500 and came but coins not received(

I wrote to you in a discord, but no response. 
The second time you fill in not correctly.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile/https://altcoincommunity.net/member.php?action=register&referrer=392
I'm not a ball of yogurt to run after you to give your photo.
I'm looking for forums there is no reason.
Who wanted it filled correctly and without errors.

Bтopoй paз зaпoлняeтe нe пpaвильнo. 
Я жe нe шapик из пpocтoквaшинo чтoб бeгaть зa вaми чтoб oтдaть вaшe фoтo.
Mнe иcкaть пo фopyмaм нeт peзoнa.
Ктo xoтeл, тoт зaпoлнил пpaвильнo и бeз oшибoк.

actually i couldn't either thank you on that channel, for kindly answering me what i asked and that i was in the list, cos i was kicked while typing it and couldn't either read whatelse u wrote.
Jump to: