Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 121. (Read 229397 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Can you explain what you mean with "use coin control to put all coins into 1 input"
What coin control?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
New wallet with Split update has been released.

Open the new wallet, use coin control to put all coins into 1 input and stake.

If everyone does this, then we will see more PoW blocks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
was waiting for the link here, so it was not even released on main thread?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Is this worth it for mining with AMD RX? And any calculate coin per day?
you do not read anything at all? and do not try to think at all, right? above on three posts there is a link to the calculator
Activity: 173
Is this worth it for mining with AMD RX? And any calculate coin per day?
legendary
Anyone else having staked transactions with status: collide which never arrive??
Had this already two times  Huh
legendary
Am ready to roll on this final airdrop. waiting for link dev. My hands are tight on my computer. fastest fingers first.

I'm sorry to disappoint you mate, but this airdrop was over for half an hour already!

by the way, dear Dev, how will you plan to distribute Alcoms now, after the end of 10th Airdrop?
will be there other airdops? or maybe signature company?  Cool
Think the same.
Would be a good idea to make a Bounty!
Signature, Translation and Social campaign ... to increase the popularity  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
What are you talking about? Man, I should definetely have been rewarded for 0.00001 at least.
No, you shouldn't have been. Sometimes there are 4-6-10 hours between PoW blocks.
https://blockstats.pw/altcom/
Activity: 392
Multiversum
I have been trying mining it but after 2-3 hours with 980GTX I don't see any coins neither unconfirmed, neither 0.00001... I am connected at ZPool, Worker is correctely monitored and running. But I don't get any coin.
all right, I get 6x1060 per day for about one coin. and read the news on the first page of the thread

What are you talking about? Man, I should definetely have been rewarded for 0.00001 at least.
Activity: 117
I have been trying mining it but after 2-3 hours with 980GTX I don't see any coins neither unconfirmed, neither 0.00001... I am connected at ZPool, Worker is correctely monitored and running. But I don't get any coin.
all right, I get 6x1060 per day for about one coin. and read the news on the first page of the thread
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Which is why we are doing the update here in a few days.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Rubbish, Why did the not paste the link here. I was waiting here. This is wrong and unfair. I hate you guys, Angry.

What do you mean? The link was posted here exactly at 16:10 Odense time.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
The airdrop was closed after 5 min, 500 users joined.

An Official Development Update from Sep/Oct has now been released.

You can read it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hamuki/official-altcom-project-development-update-september-october

Any plan for Airdrop 11?

i think there is no more airdrop for this coins, since from the start it just said that there will be 10 airdrop will be done for this coins
and if you want to gain this coin just from mining or POS
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The airdrop was closed after 5 min, 500 users joined.

An Official Development Update from Sep/Oct has now been released.

You can read it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hamuki/official-altcom-project-development-update-september-october

Any plan for Airdrop 11?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Rubbish, Why did the not paste the link here. I was waiting here. This is wrong and unfair. I hate you guys, Angry.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23518326
Activity: 137
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have been there and it wasn't a couple of seconds but it reached 500 users after 10/15 minutes. Maybe you joined late bro i am sorry
Activity: 74
What is the price for this coin? Supply?
Did I read it well here is no fixed supply for this coin?
Something like community will decide how much coin supply will  be
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
dumb airdrop. closed after a couple of seconds Smiley

jesus.... and i bet, more than half of it are again dumb newbie double account scammers or second tryers...
Jump to: