Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 120. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
well, it is not too difficult

1. in options turn on coin control feature
2.  then copy your main address where you are receiving AIRDROPS
3. go to send, choose inputs - you'll see several addresses with different amounts, choose one address which is not your MAIN address
4. into change field paste your main address, into pay to also paste your main address, amount of coins will be showing above copy it and paste into amount field.
5. send it - wallet will say that you have sent coins to yourself
6. repeat steps 3-5 until you have only one MAIN address with all your coins on it

Roll Eyes

In general, you speak correctly, but with incomprehensible and unnecessary complications, everything is much simpler and faster:

1) You can perform this procedure for 1 time, there is no need to repeat something until you get a new stake and automatically split the block. To do this, in the control of coins, click "Select All" and send them to any of your addresses.

2) there is no restriction on the main address - you can send all your coins to ANY YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS - main or any other inside your wallet. The result is not affected in any way.

But the coins will need to get mature again to stake?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

3. go to send, choose inputs - you'll see several addresses with different amounts, choose one address which is not your MAIN address
4. into change field paste your main address, into pay to also paste your main address, amount of coins will be showing above copy it and paste into amount field.
6. repeat steps 3-5 until you have only one MAIN address with all your coins on it

Roll Eyes

In general, you speak correctly, but with incomprehensible and unnecessary complications, everything is much simpler and faster:

1) You can perform this procedure for 1 time, there is no need to repeat something until you get a new stake and automatically split the block. To do this, in the control of coins, click "Select All" and send them to any of your addresses.

2) there is no restriction on the main address - you can send all your coins to ANY YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS - main or any other inside your wallet. The result is not affected in any way.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Welp, took the pill and started mining.

Nice price movement so far.

I doubt it is worth mining now, you'll get like 1 coin for the work of 6 x 1060
instead mine more profitable coin  - ZCoin (XZC) for example, sell it and then just buy ALTCOM and make it POS
you'll earn it that way much faster

WTM says 2.7 coins per day for me, which is pretty close to leading coins on the list for me.

Already found a block on zpools. Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
anyone has receive 10th airdrop from op?
Airdrops are being processed as we speak. Like gunka already said it can take a few days
Activity: 308
anyone has receive 10th airdrop from op?
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Im late in airdrop no. 9 Sad but thats ok I will just wait the last airdrop . Anyways Interesting project Smiley Love it!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
wallet stacking looks weird ,
the stacking icon shows not enough balance to stacking (i had sent all my balance back own address ),
but ....i get the stacking rewards , is that the icon shows wrong or a bug ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

instead mine more profitable coin  - ZCoin (XZC) for example, sell it and then just buy ALTCOM and make it POS

Yeah, after the update we should see more PoW blocks.

ATTENTION

An extra airdrop will be made next week, normal time.
1000 slots, 5 coins each.

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

Activity: 378

2.  then copy your main address where you are receiving AIRDROPS

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but in step 3 I can only see my main address split into four amounts (treeview - one address, i can click and see 4 amounts, listview - 4 amounts, the same address in each one).

Should I add a new receive address and move coins there?
Send all the amounts to your address and get one.
from his own address to his own, to himself.
Activity: 210

2.  then copy your main address where you are receiving AIRDROPS

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but in step 3 I can only see my main address split into four amounts (treeview - one address, i can click and see 4 amounts, listview - 4 amounts, the same address in each one).

Should I add a new receive address and move coins there?
Activity: 62

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What is the split in new wallet?
Activity: 486
I had input into form "Airdrop10".
But I not received yet.

I waiting is incorrect for a long?  Huh
Airdrop is not payed out immediately.
Usually within 1 -2 days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
I had input into form "Airdrop10".
But I not received yet.

I waiting is incorrect for a long?  Huh
Activity: 37
New wallet with Split update has been released.

Open the new wallet, use coin control to put all coins into 1 input and stake.

If everyone does this, then we will see more PoW blocks.

send to own wallet address ?
i get weight 0 in new wallet update

anyone know what to do now?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

send to own wallet address ?
i get weight 0 in new wallet update
Activity: 37

can anyone show us how to do?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Can you explain what you mean with "use coin control to put all coins into 1 input"
What coin control?
If u download the latest wallet there is an option where u can choose to stake all your coins together as 1 staking input, so you might need to update your wallet if u don't find this option.
Jump to: