Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 136. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
i missed out the airdrop 9, so when is the airdrop 10? hopefully i can cope up the next round! I still be waiting..Good Luck to us!
In about a week from now.

P.S. For those who don't know yet, here is a staking calc and other network stats:
https://blockstats.pw/altcom/
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
i missed out the airdrop 9, so when is the airdrop 10? hopefully i can cope up the next round! I still be waiting..Good Luck to us!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
sir are we registered already in CoinMarketCap?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
hello dev i joined the airdrop 9.. but i been joining since airdrop 1.. but the only 1 i received is just last Oct.08,2017

i dont know why..maybe its because of my old wallet that was lost when my PC was being upgraded and i have downloaded new wallet?

Did you do the coin swap?

There was a fork and all the coins in fork 1 were carried across to a new address in fork 2... There was a form to fill in so that the dev could grant you the coins in the new fork.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
250 people in just 3 min and 50 sec!!

That's great guys!

Remember, you get 0.49% stake every day.

So I would recommend getting more from the exchanges if you want to make some money staking.

Payouts start tomorrow as usual.

Airdrop CLOSED
Hello Hamikuone! to get %stake we need to start a wallet? or coins should be on the exchange?

Do you know what`s a POS?

You need to decrypt your wallet (only for staking) and keep it open 24/7 (you can close it while matureting the coins, but if it is open around the clock - you maintain the network).
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
hello dev i joined the airdrop 9.. but i been joining since airdrop 1.. but the only 1 i received is just last Oct.08,2017

i dont know why..maybe its because of my old wallet that was lost when my PC was being upgraded and i have downloaded new wallet?
Exactly. Your ALTCom address has been changed. I think this is the reason.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

That's great guys!

So I would recommend getting more from the exchanges if you want to make some money staking.

Airdrop CLOSED
Hello Hamikuone! to get %stake we need to start a wallet? or coins should be on the exchange?

PoS coins require you to have the coins in your wallet and open the wallet (and unlock it for staking) for reasonable amounts of time.
SOME exchanges allow you to stake on the exchange, but most don't.
Activity: 357
we're Radio, online!

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Looking forward for the last phase of airdrop.

This project will sucessfull i can feel it.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I guess I missed out again
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

That's great guys!

Airdrop CLOSED
Activity: 217
with respect to "sonohub" will then be a project that will encompass the communication of the users through a chat with the voice communication help that it will be possible to practice transactions among their friends added?
Activity: 217
It was way too quick. I failed to fill in time.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I applied in the airdrop9.
Thank you dev.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23182840

Users posting "joined" type posts when not required or allowed will be BANNED
Today at 11:45:59 AM
"Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses."
Activity: 221
Same here my internet stuck for a few minutes and when I got back access, it was over.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Didn't know we needed to be registrered on the website Sad. Failed to applied.

Sad
Activity: 204
I missed it too. I dont know how people are too quick to participate in these airdrops. I was filling the form and then I copied my wallet and BCT profile link and when I hit enter, It was already finished.
Activity: 730
Trphy.io
These airdrops are so intense lately!

that was really fast hahaha ,so intense
many members here are into airdrops  i luckily able to filled up and submit my form
looking forward to get some airdrop, thanks dev
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
wohoooo 1st altcom airdrop.. lucky to get in
Jump to: