Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 135. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
Can I get Altcom wallet without having to download from your site??

I fear trojan and viruses!

Use github link from the very first post.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Can I get Altcom wallet without having to download from your site??

I fear trojan and viruses!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Seems like there is no ALTCOM Telegram Group available for discussing ALTCOM related topics via Telegram? Would it be possible to create a channel or group?
Use official discord group https://discord.gg/22ytBQB very simple and useful, updates and new information comes at first there.
Activity: 66
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
When will the coins come in? If, of course, I get

Usually, the airdrop coins are sent the next day is my experience.
Yes, the airdrops have always been distributed on Thursday around 24 hours after the airdrop signup was closed.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Seems like there is no ALTCOM Telegram Group available for discussing ALTCOM related topics via Telegram? Would it be possible to create a channel or group?
Activity: 537
I've really been missing the last few drops and kicking myself for it.

I will have to be sure to be ready for the final one its looking like. Thanks devs, I appreciate what I have collected and staked so far.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

Usually, the airdrop coins are sent the next day is my experience.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Give them devs some time. They proof every entry by hand.

Guessing within the next 2 days
Activity: 322
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
3.83 ALTCOM was mining in my wallet after few hours! So much! I am very happy Grin)))
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
hello dev i joined the airdrop 9.. but i been joining since airdrop 1.. but the only 1 i received is just last Oct.08,2017

i dont know why..maybe its because of my old wallet that was lost when my PC was being upgraded and i have downloaded new wallet?

Did you do the coin swap?

There was a fork and all the coins in fork 1 were carried across to a new address in fork 2... There was a form to fill in so that the dev could grant you the coins in the new fork.

no sir i haven't yet!

Check this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21318296

There was a fundamental change in the coin... change from Blake to Scrypt... and the old chain was abandoned with the new Scrypt chain going forward.
Contact the dev... maybe he can help... but the airdrops after the change would not have been honoured as that address no longer exists.

Your wallet should also not have any peer connections?

Ok sir! Thanks alot for the info!
hello dev i joined the airdrop 9.. but i been joining since airdrop 1.. but the only 1 i received is just last Oct.08,2017

i dont know why..maybe its because of my old wallet that was lost when my PC was being upgraded and i have downloaded new wallet?

There was a fork and all the coins in fork 1 were carried across to a new address in fork 2... There was a form to fill in so that the dev could grant you the coins in the new fork.

no sir i haven't yet!

Check this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21318296

There was a fundamental change in the coin... change from Blake to Scrypt... and the old chain was abandoned with the new Scrypt chain going forward.
Contact the dev... maybe he can help... but the airdrops after the change would not have been honoured as that address no longer exists.

Your wallet should also not have any peer connections?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!

no sir i haven't yet!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I got this airdrop. am  Shocked great Job dev. I like airdrop, i hate bounties. Looking forward to the next airdrop.

How do you know you got in? Is there a spreadsheet showing applicants?

Hamukione should have something like that
I got this airdrop. am  Shocked great Job dev. I like airdrop, i hate bounties. Looking forward to the next airdrop.

How do you know you got in? Is there a spreadsheet showing applicants?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
250 people in just 3 min and 50 sec!!

That's great guys!

Remember, you get 0.49% stake every day.

So I would recommend getting more from the exchanges if you want to make some money staking.

Payouts start tomorrow as usual.

Airdrop CLOSED
Hello Hamikuone! to get %stake we need to start a wallet? or coins should be on the exchange?

Do you know what`s a POS?

You need to decrypt your wallet (only for staking) and keep it open 24/7 (you can close it while matureting the coins, but if it is open around the clock - you maintain the network).
Yes, I know what a "POS". Just clarified the details, thanks for the information)) My wallet will now always be up and running!
Activity: 110
i missed out the airdrop 9, so when is the airdrop 10? hopefully i can cope up the next round! I still be waiting..Good Luck to us!

Keep your eye on twitter, join discord... you have to follow closely if you want to get into the airdrops.
Jump to: