Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 154. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Airdrop 7 will be this Wednesday at 16:10 GMT +2.
Good timing Dev, what about the reward how many coins decided to give 7 airdrop? I very much hope that you will no longer give 25 coins so like it very much, and you need to attract more people and reduce the reward for airdrop.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Airdrop 7 will be this Wednesday at 16:10 GMT +2.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Waiting for airdrop #7 ))  See you
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
How to Join this airdrop?

I heard that the next airdrop will come soon, so better stay tuned.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I believe that in the next airdrop is advisable to reduce the award to 5-10 coins and 500-250 participants, the decision of the team will increase the value of the coin and it will be the right decision.

hey

they voted on this

people said no

thanks though
Activity: 400
I believe that in the next airdrop is advisable to reduce the award to 5-10 coins and 500-250 participants, the decision of the team will increase the value of the coin and it will be the right decision.
Activity: 353
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
hey would i be able to get in at the next airdrop? im pretty new at this.. thanks
no guy, only member registered before 30/8 can join due to avoid the clone join. you just registered so you cannot join the air drop.

I Haven't received since the 1st airdrop!
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
How to Join this airdrop?
where is the link of spreadsheet for the airdrop 6;are all the payment done?
I JOINED THIS AIRDROP BUT KASPERSKY REMOVE MY WALLET WHAT CAN I DO?

You need to add your wallet to exclusion on kapersky.
1st. turn off you anti-virus.
2nd. extract alt-wallet..
3rd. go to settings.
4th. then find exclusion
5th. add alt-wallet
6th. turn on anti-viurs  Wink
thank u very much it work now
Activity: 294
hey would i be able to get in at the next airdrop? im pretty new at this.. thanks
no guy, only member registered before 30/8 can join due to avoid the clone join. you just registered so you cannot join the air drop.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
when 7 is Airdrop and how can I join??
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

Yes, that's a lot of malware for a wallet qt. Well, I've been using the wallet for a week now after putting it in an inclusive folder against windows defender (by which it automatically delete the exe file whenever I put it on non inclusive). I'm thinking that it's just a false positive since bitcore have a history being detected as well. On my end, defender detected a malware called win32/ vagger and that's what I also read on this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22278252 .

Hello npredtorch,

Thank-you for raising this concern, it would appear you are correct in that a false positive reading has occurred, the wallet shows behavior of both outbound and inbound messages. this can often be perceived by many anti-virus as a threat.

This is merely my general understanding of this, I am sure another community member will be along shortly to explain in much more detail, in the meantime we encourage you to make use of real-time support using Discord, we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Epicyclic

Hi, it's just a guess and users will still need to be vigilant in downloading exe files like this considering it's been flagged with malwares.
If only the devs can improve the wallet and remove those detections.

Anyway, thanks for the post. If you didn't replied, I wouldn't get the chance to read some situation going around on Signatum and Altcom.  
Activity: 280

Yes, that's a lot of malware for a wallet qt. Well, I've been using the wallet for a week now after putting it in an inclusive folder against windows defender (by which it automatically delete the exe file whenever I put it on non inclusive). I'm thinking that it's just a false positive since bitcore have a history being detected as well. On my end, defender detected a malware called win32/ vagger and that's what I also read on this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22278252 .

Hello npredtorch,

Thank-you for raising this concern, it would appear you are correct in that a false positive reading has occurred, the wallet shows behavior of both outbound and inbound messages. this can often be perceived by many anti-virus as a threat.

This is merely my general understanding of this, I am sure another community member will be along shortly to explain in much more detail, in the meantime we encourage you to make use of real-time support using Discord, we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Epicyclic
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Oh shi~ https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b33fce75e1d99bb551d1456e9afbafc3d782d6d78473d453a5f4ccb79d717d76/detection
Maybe make a sense to compilation qt wallet ourself from the source codes?
Anyone have any instructions?
Yeah, I know about some harmless operations is interpretating antiviruses like a virus activity, miners as expample.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear Dev!

When will I receive 10 coins for Twitter? I took part before the previous airdrop and, if I'm not mistaken, you were promised to send coins within a week. Smiley
Activity: 378
Чepeз 10 минyт нaчнeтcя вcтpeчa.
Ктo xoчeт зaдaть вoпpocы зaxoдитe пo ccылкe в discord https://discord.gg/u8QUZY

In 10 minutes, the meeting will begin.
Who wants to ask questions by reference in discord http://Https://discord.gg/u8QUZY
Jump to: