Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 155. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Think about the possibilities!

Need to scratch all btc together and invest in ALTCOM while it's still affordable!

Mining right now could be a huge profit soon!

How can it be mined? Explain please. Is this need a lot of money?

If you have a Desktop with a dedicated graphics card, you just need the right miner for your card.

Thats it.

You can take a closer look at https://zpools.de/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Need to scratch all btc together and invest in ALTCOM while it's still affordable!

How can it be mined? Explain please. Is this need a lot of money?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
I do hope you can execute the objective of your project. E-sports are definitely a huge market as well as competitor. Along with development, we can expect to add more exchanges in order to circulate the Altcomm, and also to help increase its value for funding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I missed 1st Airdrop and applied for 2nd. I received Airdrop today. Thanks dev. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 280
It is great to see the community begin to develop, to what I personally believe to be an earmark for future community coins.

I think there is going to be a huge shift in the alt-coin world that will see future longevity as a platform.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Mb new poll?

Question:   Should airdrops be 200 slots and reward 12.5 ALTCOM in Airdrop 7?

I think it's best for everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hello, Hamukione !
Whitepaper looks great! Maybe we need to increase the number of people for airdrop from 100 to 200? It is necessary to increase the number of ALTcom holders.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Whitepaper points out a E-sports (Gaming) Platform that utilizes ALTCOM, along with planned partnerships in the e-sports community.

Very ambitious ! This could easily take-off !
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
It's really difficult to actually participate in this airdrop.  It's only up for a couple minutes before it stops accepting new applicants.

Its advised for 3 days at least with a countdown and its already been told that only 110 people will get to enter.

So when its full, then its over.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
It's really difficult to actually participate in this airdrop.  It's only up for a couple minutes before it stops accepting new applicants.
Whitepaper has been released on the Discord.

Will publish here as well very soon.
Activity: 493
Whitepaper will be released in about 2 hours.

Greetings to you, Dev!

First of all, thank you all - I got another 25 coins and increased my block for staking. It is perfectly!
I'm looking forward to white paper!

I have a question about the wallet - version 1.0.0.0-g is still fully operational? At me it perfectly works. Will the next update be mandatory?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

The same version is still usable, we just want to release a new version that doesn't get deleted by anti virus programs.

so is it mandatory I install a new wallet?
I have no problem with anti virus and my wallet is running normally

What version is your wallet?
You are on the SKunkHash version, right?

client version v1.0.0.0-g
yes im on skunkhash already

Greetings to you, Dev!

First of all, thank you all - I got another 25 coins and increased my block for staking. It is perfectly!

I have a question about the wallet - version 1.0.0.0-g is still fully operational? At me it perfectly works. Will the next update be mandatory?

The same version is still usable, we just want to release a new version that doesn't get deleted by anti virus programs.

What version is your wallet?
You are on the SKunkHash version, right?
Activity: 493

Greetings to you, Dev!

Was Wp already released?

Nope, no whitepaper has been released yet.

We will release it in 55 min.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

Was Wp already released?

Greetings to you, Dev!

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

Nice, I hope it will lead us to something very good. Even no new exchange for this coin, If something good written in WP, it will be sure a valuable coin as the supply is very limited. For those who are lucky participated in full airdrop, lucky for you hodling this coin.
Jump to: