Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 153. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Airdrop 7 goes live in 3 hours and 20 min.

Get ready everyone!

You only got 7 min to get in, or else its too late!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I tried to mine this coin again but unfortunately i can't get it to work properly with my AMD Miner Rig.

i can post a guide for ALTcoins

The problem I encounter is that I can find two miners for Skunk Hash, sgminer and prospector. Sgminer won't work with RDP, so I can't use that one, because I need RDP for accessing my rig (and I don't want to work with dummy plugs or teamviewer etc). And prospector is way too buggy. After ignoring all virus alerts I barely manage to get it started and if it starts it only uses two of my three gpu's (always different gpu's) and produces millions of memory errors. So at the end I gave up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I tried to mine this coin again but unfortunately i can't get it to work properly with my AMD Miner Rig.

i can post a guide for ALTcoins
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Just a quick update.

Our Windows wallet dev also had issues with his computer this weekend.
So we are waiting for him to get the new hardware and then we should have a windows wallet ready after.

Soooooorryyyyy

----------------------

More details of the near future of the current projects will be released Friday with a vote on the official forums to either approve our proposal or not.

This will include the 20.000 ALTCOM that we have requested for development of Sonohub and the eSports Tournaments.

Till then, Stake all you can, as winter is coming.. And when it's over.. Staking goes down to 50%.

Airdrop 7
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171004T1610&p0=1406&msg=Airdrop+7&font=cursive

I have been sick over the weekend and my PC decided to die yesterday.
Airdrop will still go as planned and I should be back to normal on Thursday.

Could you please confirm about signature campaig, gunka said it's over but i don't know believe him or not. And i don't see any update in google doc list.

Its over, but keep the sig until tomorrow so we can make updates to our docs and make payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

Airdrop 7
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171004T1610&p0=1406&msg=Airdrop+7&font=cursive

Thanks for the Timer  Grin
Any news when we will receive the twitter campaign? Can't find any information about this ...
Activity: 294

Airdrop 7

Could you please confirm about signature campaig, gunka said it's over but i don't know believe him or not. And i don't see any update in google doc list.

Airdrop 7

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Is the bounty from the sig campaign paid already? i already quit is as the manager is not that active and failed to provide payment since sept 24.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Anyone know aproximately how much coins you gain daily with about 150 MH (3 1080 ti)?

Hard to tell, but around 4-5 coins a day.
Depends on staking and the net speed

You can take a look here https://blockstats.pw/altcom/
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Anyone know aproximately how much coins you gain daily with about 150 MH (3 1080 ti)?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Airdrop 7 will be this Wednesday at 16:10 GMT +2.

can you put a timer boss
Yeah, a Timer would be nice.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just start mining ALTCOM.
Community looks great and project too !
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Joined the signature program  Smiley
Unsure if it is worth mining this late with 1 coin per block though, but like the project.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Can't wait until Wednesday to get some coins?
Start mining on www.zPools.de!

Don't forget: The earlier you dive in, the more profit you'll made!
Activity: 210

can you put a timer boss
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
airdrop 6 finished? Cheesy Will waiting to join 7# airdrop. does you have plan to list on another exchange
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

great news. Distributions become regular, the community grows.
Jump to: