Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 74. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Why is the AltCommunityCoin bound to Bitcointalk level? How is AltCommunityCoin connected to Bitcointalk?
Have you at least understood what you asked?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Why is the AltCommunityCoin bound to Bitcointalk level? How is AltCommunityCoin connected to Bitcointalk?
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Can somebody link me to the Airdrop requirements? I want searching for them but couldn't find. Thanks and cheers.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26240921

Good day for all if us!)) Airdrop is coming guys! five hours left!
By the way, and how such a proposal, if again there will be many incorrect applications, then all the coins that have not been distributed are divided equally into correctly filled out the questionnaire? can get 6 coins instead of 5 =)

and 1 question, if i encrypt wallet - POS work or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Can somebody link me to the Airdrop requirements? I want searching for them but couldn't find. Thanks and cheers.
Activity: 182
Your masternodes development plan has evolved. I have read in the discord that there will be masternodes, it has not done yet

Hi guy. Masternode coming soon on Jan 2018. The plans were listed specifically, stay tuned and ALTCOM will go to the MOON
Activity: 129
Your masternodes development plan has evolved. I have read in the discord that there will be masternodes, it has not done yet
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
In my wallet there are 3 accounts and only 77.5 coins, but they give about 0.4 coins every day. I think this is a good level of pos.
Activity: 378
Hello, few hours ago i've got coins into my wallet, but it doesn't PoS, because of "No mature coins", how much i should wait or keep coins on one wallet to make them PoSing?
1440 evidence~ 24 hours
Activity: 116
Hello, few hours ago i've got coins into my wallet, but it doesn't PoS, because of "No mature coins", how much i should wait or keep coins on one wallet to make them PoSing?
Activity: 35
Price for this coin is moving high today. any new announcement awaiting ?
Activity: 400
Development plans have coins on Q1 2018? The price Altcom now stable, without abrupt jumps, but it is unclear what else will be offered the developer of the coin.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
what is the minimum amount of coins to start stacking?

i have now only five coin and stacking work, but it is so low.. but in plans buy 50-60 coins + get some from airdrop, and i think this not bad =)
Activity: 210

There is no mimimal amount, but if you have more you have a better chance to get a stake. With low amounts it could be several days to several weeks. I think 100 is a superb start, but you can have just a few and try your luck.
Activity: 35
Activity: 346
To be honest i am a little bit confused why altcom went down nearly 30% percent. But i think it was just a dump from some big player to get some cheap altcom for the mn feature... or just a dump from the bounty campaign  Huh Grin
yeah sorry mate that was me picking up a mad bunch. Trying to get a fist full.
Activity: 46
Activity: 131
Hi!
Do you know about masternodes? When will they be launched?
As i know, MNs should be started before new year.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool
can i mine this coin by 1060x6? Is it normal?

Hi,

Try it using CCminer.

ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:8433 -u Your_wallet -p c=ALTCOM
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

Dear AltCommunity,

UniMining.net has just added ALTCOM.

https://unimining.net
No registration, Based in EU and professional.

Skunk Dedicated Port 8433

We recommend you to use CCminer with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:8433 -u Your_wallet -p c=ALTCOM

Full instruction on our forum : UniMining Forum

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or Discord UniMining
or feed-back on Official Announcement
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
can i mine this coin by 1060x6? Is it normal?
Pages:
Jump to: