Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 10. (Read 10261 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How much coin to get 1 masternode  Huh I can have more than 1 masternode on my 1 IP range

They have a vote, you can join

Oh. Ok thanks. Any new plans exchange coinexchange , yobit and cryptopia  Huh
Activity: 238
Some airdrops make a very nice presentation making it look like a good project .But yours is a complete comedy.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
A bit upset I missed the first airdrop it must have went real quick. I look forward to the next on the following Wednesday.
Activity: 434
How much coin to get 1 masternode  Huh I can have more than 1 masternode on my 1 IP range

They have a vote, you can join
Activity: 294
Activity: 70
 I will move there to join the project )
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Hi epicfailman, by when we can expect the coin to be listed in exchange?

Its already listed in oinsmarket. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ZBS.htm
Merit: 101

Difficulty is so high . Better to buy from exchange than mining .
Activity: 176
Merit: 110

Already.
Link in OP.

didn't receive my coin dude  Undecided
Activity: 322

Already.
Link in OP.
Activity: 98
thanks, received the airdrop.
Activity: 98
sooooo.... added poll about future masternodes...

Hey epicfailman , if you are moderator who is developer  ?

I am from developer's team. But we have to work on updates, we do not have much time before the planned projects. We have seen enough of the many projects that endlessly delay the time. Therefore, we are busy with working, not talking. If @epicfailman still wants to continue to work with us, he will answer all questions. We will provide the information. Now we have plans to make the exchange before New Year.

Great. Looking forward .
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I am from developer's team. But we have to work on updates, we do not have much time before the planned projects. We have seen enough of the many projects that endlessly delay the time. Therefore, we are busy with working, not talking. If @epicfailman still wants to continue to work with us, he will answer all questions. We will provide the information. Now we have plans to make the exchange before New Year.

Activity: 196
Quote from: epicfailman l
What about raising my reward?  Grin
you can find old wallet.dat)))

No =(
Virtual machine deleted. If someone can restore info frome deleted Google VPS... I do not think that's possible.
Now i have only 100 ZBS for thread moderating. @JASCdev, it it not fair, as i see.

Can you please share the deleted address so that we can keep track of that and make sure no transaction is being done from it .

http://zbs.unyun.cn/address/LLPnHWNTEtjRJyjSYz7wAfqQry5fj8LH36

Thanks. Will keep a track of the address. Its crypto and we cant trust anyone Smiley
Quote from: epicfailman l
What about raising my reward?  Grin
you can find old wallet.dat)))

No =(
Virtual machine deleted. If someone can restore info frome deleted Google VPS... I do not think that's possible.
Now i have only 100 ZBS for thread moderating. @JASCdev, it it not fair, as i see.

Can you please share the deleted address so that we can keep track of that and make sure no transaction is being done from it .

http://zbs.unyun.cn/address/LLPnHWNTEtjRJyjSYz7wAfqQry5fj8LH36
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Quote from: epicfailman
May be 100 zbs is 1000$

Some miner with 30+ Gsh on pool earned only 50+ ZBS. Maybe this is an indicator?
Pages:
Jump to: