Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 11. (Read 10263 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Quote from: epicfailman l
What about raising my reward?  Grin
you can find old wallet.dat)))

No =(
Virtual machine deleted. If someone can restore info frome deleted Google VPS... I do not think that's possible.
Now i have only 100 ZBS for thread moderating. @JASCdev, it it not fair, as i see.

@epicfailman
Stop spam in thread. We have an agreement. Thanks for help, but don't try to pity us. If there is a problem - PM. We thought about an additional award next week, but now we doubt.
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Quote from: epicfailman
Now i have only 100 ZBS for thread moderating. @JASCdev, it it not fair, as i see.
May be 100 zbs is 1000$
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

No =(
Virtual machine deleted. If someone can restore info frome deleted Google VPS... I do not think that's possible.

Can you please share the deleted address so that we can keep track of that and make sure no transaction is being done from it .
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

No =(
First steps of phase 1 completed.
Exchange - yes.
Pools - yes.
Block explorer - yes.
First airdrop got 250 participants in an hour!

Next steps - second exchange, whitepaper.

dev...how to send wallet address between pc ?

because i install to other pc with my download at first pc and i got new address

You can just transfer your wallet.dat file.
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\ZeroBankSystemsCoin\wallet.dat (if you use Windows)

ok thanks dev

just copas wallet.dat to other pc ?

Yes, in same folder

Yes. Sad that I did not record the video.
First I created a google virtual server.
After I installed the wallet and transferred to it an extra premine. And then I went out and removed the server.
P.S. There was a great temptation to transfer even a few coins to myself. But the conscience and transparency of the transactions said "No"  Grin
Its very nice!!! Are you think about mnrank?

Mnrank in our plans. Unless they ask too much.
Thanks @epicfailman for help. We were lucky that there was a person with a good reputation. Our team confirms the annihilation of coins. Everyone can view the address in anytime with the coins destroyed. Also now we are waiting for the answer, whether it is possible to remove address from the chain while updating and are in search of a new programmer.
Today will be QA session with our team. Please use form in first post to send us questions.

Activity: 532
Exchange - yes.
Pools - yes.
Block explorer - yes.

because i install to other pc with my download at first pc and i got new address

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\ZeroBankSystemsCoin\wallet.dat (if you use Windows)

ok thanks dev

just copas wallet.dat to other pc ?
Exchange - yes.
Pools - yes.
Block explorer - yes.

Exchange - yes.
Pools - yes.
Block explorer - yes.

Copy wallet.dat and conf. And put in app
Activity: 49

After I installed the wallet and transferred to it an extra premine. And then I went out and removed the server.
P.S. There was a great temptation to transfer even a few coins to myself. But the conscience and transparency of the transactions said "No"  Grin

Mnrank in our plans. Unless they ask too much.
Thanks @epicfailman for help. We were lucky that there was a person with a good reputation. Our team confirms the annihilation of coins. Everyone can view the address in anytime with the coins destroyed. Also now we are waiting for the answer, whether it is possible to remove address from the chain while updating and are in search of a new programmer.
Today will be QA session with our team. Please use form in first post to send us questions.
Activity: 532
Exchange - yes.
Pools - yes.
Block explorer - yes.

It is excellent !!! Along with the news that you destroyed the coins, the price of this coin will be high !!!

I risked my reputation with this project.
Question for programmers: After the update, which will add the masternodes, can we delete the address with the lost coins? My knowledge of blockchain technology is not so good.
You destroyed wallet key for wallet with 606200 coins?

Activity: 32
Hope that the participants for the airdrop will increase, will watch this coin and hopefully it will hit the charts real fast and make the airdrop participants rich. Smiley
Quote from: epicfailman  .
[/quote
Wy i dont have? Huh
i have make all right.
Exchange - yes.
Pools - yes.
Block explorer - yes.

It is excellent !!! Along with the news that you destroyed the coins, the price of this coin will be high !!!

Question for programmers: After the update, which will add the masternodes, can we delete the address with the lost coins? My knowledge of blockchain technology is not so good.
You destroyed wallet key for wallet with 606200 coins?

Pages:
Jump to: