Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW/POS][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] ZeroBankSystems. Projects and Coin. Bounties. - page 7. (Read 10303 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Info about lending and voting systems added

Sry, problem with BTCtalk lagging.
Link to Airdrop 2 -
https://goo.gl/forms/IXFFAm1akI8Kc5Ef1
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
what`s going on???

Maybe problems in btct to the Dev, is downing here
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Waiting for the link now. Countdown in 3 minutes after

Now the count down timer is counting up, now it's showing 8 mins...
can someone share the airdrop link?
Activity: 686
Waiting for the link now. Countdown in 10 minutes after
Activity: 98
I am interested to participate in airdrop but it seems like I'm late. I will oversee this project in the hope that there will be an airdrop next round and I will not be late again.

Not late. Check countdown link.
Hello epicfailman, will the airdrop be displayed on the first page?
I am interested to participate in airdrop but it seems like I'm late. I will oversee this project in the hope that there will be an airdrop next round and I will not be late again.

Not late. Check countdown link.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Also very much to that hope! )
And is it planned to enter the stock exchanges?
At the moment ZBS coins are available cheaply in coinsmarket. Its a great opportunity to accumulate coins for MN.

At what exchanges are the coins available for purchase? Would like to buy enough for a masternode.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ZBS.htm

Now is very cheap. I hope, after new info, price will go up.
Activity: 434
they can be bought at coinsmarkets.com and they are very cheap at the moment.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
At the moment ZBS coins are available cheaply in coinsmarket. Its a great opportunity to accumulate coins for MN.

At what exchanges are the coins available for purchase? Would like to buy enough for a masternode.
PoW Phase is over! Okay, so what is next step by ZeroBankSystems team? how much ZBS coins needed to setup a ZBS master-node and how much ZBS coins reward for MN holders? dev we need more info regarding those matters.

Now dev's team working for next wallet update and site. Whitepaper is ready, now working on design.
MN collateral will be 1000 ZBS and it will be working "half-on-half", 45% for MN holder, 45% for stake holder, 10% budget.
Tomorrow info about landing system and Airdrop #2. Link for google form will be in time.
Thanks all for your interest!

P.S. Plz don't send me PM with address. In time will be available link to google form for airdrop.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
PoW Phase is over! Okay, so what is next step by ZeroBankSystems team? how much ZBS coins needed to setup a ZBS master-node and how much ZBS coins reward for MN holders? dev we need more info regarding those matters.
Activity: 137
Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

ZeroBankSystems Pool!

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433
Username: YOUR ZBS WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=ZBS

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433 -u -p  c=ZBS

Happy Mining!!

You have written - Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.
It's been 18 hours! Why is not there no one payout ? Again hackers attack?

No hacks, No DDoS!  Grin
PoW Phase is over! All payouts has been made! Please check your wallet!
Thank you for mining with us!
Activity: 129
Last POW blocks 10.000  at the moment we stay to the 9671...more 300 block to finish POW mining
Activity: 182
When MN rewards will start for this coin ?
Activity: 62
Pages:
Jump to: