Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][PoW/PoS][NO PRE-MINE] 🔥 MrNICE COIN 🔥 POWER TO THE PEOPLE 🔥 - page 4. (Read 23852 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5
Will not a wallet be available for use on the desktop, for windows or Mac OS? Is this sale available on the website similar to an exchange or would it be just a way to raise funds for the project?

they will be a windows wallet and there is no premine.

We will be aiming to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible, we will be launching our own crypto currency exchange  in 2019.

And in no way is it to make any funds i am not selling any of it people can mine it with any computer the first 10000 blocks

I also provide the running costs of the website and am happy to keep doing so for the foreseeable future or until it is a success we also have   investors for the exchange lined up in 2019 i am doing this for the people.  
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will not a wallet be available for use on the desktop, for windows or Mac OS? Is this sale available on the website similar to an exchange or would it be just a way to raise funds for the project?
Countdown for the launch has started if your not signed up at mrnice.fun already not long left now changing crypto forever Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Good evening to all,
@indika and all the others who asks for more news, I don't understand too much your approach, Mr Nice work very hard on this project, and tries to hold the group most informed as possible, don't forget that he work on this project for free and he invests a lot of time keep relaxe guys Wink Wink Grin Grin
Activity: 65
On the occasion of this brilliant news as an Acting Entertainment Manager I would like to announce a limited airdrop of 500 Nice.

Limited Airdrop Code is haris500

Hurry up claim your reward for active participation.
Best of luck everyone!!!

Thanks a lot, this working for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
MrNICE Coin Launch is within 29 days from now , Wow! That's an awesome news.
Around 2 months after the first day of the topic, the OP has not contained too much information.
Please update it with more information, more details on the development schedule, plan of the MrNice coin team.
thank you.

yes i think unlek must add some information's about what happened to early members who support the project by promoting there web site.is there any air drop to 1=1 rate for early supporters of project or they just ignore the early members

The early supporters have the most Tokens already so they at are the best advantage if it is the erc-20 fork you are talking about and for the ones that are quick to collect there Forks will be the best rewarded as daily intrest is going to start very high on day 1 of interest as i always try to reward my loyal supporters as much as possible.

They will also be Tokens rewarded for the amount of rpn you own i just dont know what ratios it will be at and cant guess it so that will be done at the time.
Activity: 2
Activity: 16
On the occasion of this brilliant news as an Acting Entertainment Manager I would like to announce a limited airdrop of 500 Nice.

Limited Airdrop Code is haris500

Hurry up claim your reward for active participation.
Best of luck everyone!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Around 2 months after the first day of the topic, the OP has not contained too much information.
Please update it with more information, more details on the development schedule, plan of the MrNice coin team.
thank you.
Activity: 16
Wow! That's an awesome news. Hopefully this is the starting of a new era in crypto world. I must say so far I've found MrNice is the best opportunity available at the moment. The day all the community members start taking their MrNice project seriously we are going to rock the crypto world.

Best of luck everyone.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
thank you.

yes i think unlek must add some information's about what happened to early members who support the project by promoting there web site.is there any air drop to 1=1 rate for early supporters of project or they just ignore the early members
airdrop is gone?

unfortunately they where all claimed by other members but still lots of chances to win Smiley

XTRNICE CATCH THE AIRDROP DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED Smiley

catch your XTRNICE @ https://mrnice.fun/catch-the-airdrop/
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
The count down timer start, congrat Admin.
Activity: 9
Temporizador en marcha y descontando, Mr Nice una realidad. Felicitaciones
Activity: 5
Great project... Nice graphics...Mr.Nice Coin... Shocked... Power to the peoples...
Activity: 45
Good looking ico for my part having been convinced by this project especially because of his vision.this project especially because of his vision, and nice looking project
Pages:
Jump to: