Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][PoW/PoS][NO PRE-MINE] 🔥 MrNICE COIN 🔥 POWER TO THE PEOPLE 🔥 - page 5. (Read 23852 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
great coin, love it and now the MrNICE Coin Launch Timer is running

G R E A T
BOUNTYS RECORDER TO THIS POINT START NEXT WAVE Smiley
If NICE is in waves, where is Xnice built from?
What's the reason of creating Xnice?
Also, waves is not an attractive platform to begin with imo.

How can you do an airdrop and fair launch at the same time? makes so sense I dont see a wallet

Because NICE is in waves, you need waves addy. He's not very transparent saying that in the OP.

Xnice is a fork of NICE it was created to reward the people who HODL NICE as a fork they are bith WAVES tokens.

I know that waves is not an attractive platform as well but it is a very good platform that's is very under rated by people i am hoping to change that.

This post is about the MrNICE coin we are launching there will be no airdrops for this Thread there is a BitcoinTalk Bounty which is available @ mrnice.fun/bounty/ which you can earn Tokens From our Website.

Ah okay, both are in waves platform. I'm curious how you will gonna pull it off in waves.
It's like a forgotten platform. Yes, it's too easy to use their services, even creating asset doesn't need one to be a rocket scientist.
However, the possibility of being successful is very slim. You should have strong team to do that. Let's see..

The Team is the members if we work together we can accomplish anything we all are the team Smiley
Activity: 9
AIRDOPS ACTIVOS, HAY QUE APROVECHAR
PARECE QUE EL AIRDROPS EXPIRO, FELICITACIONES A QUIENES LOS OBTUVIERON
Williamrojasu
here is a crypto with a humanitarian project, that is to say that puts these human interests center of these activities. MrNice Coin is a reliable and innovative project, and I think that with such a well-organized and well-planned promotion, it's no wonder this crypto reaches the noble objects it has set for itself. for my part having been convinced by this project especially because of his vision, I invite all lovers of cryptomania to try this adventure which I am very exciting

Thank you so much for the kind words it means the world to me knowing i could make a difference in a lot of peoples life Smiley
Activity: 11
here is a crypto with a humanitarian project, that is to say that puts these human interests center of these activities. MrNice Coin is a reliable and innovative project, and I think that with such a well-organized and well-planned promotion, it's no wonder this crypto reaches the noble objects it has set for itself. for my part having been convinced by this project especially because of his vision, I invite all lovers of cryptomania to try this adventure which I am very exciting
Activity: 11
Sounds like a nice project, gonna follow it for a while
Activity: 7
solo faltan 30 para los 1000, adelante
Williamrojasu