Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][PoW/PoS][NO PRE-MINE] 🔥 MrNICE COIN 🔥 POWER TO THE PEOPLE 🔥 - page 7. (Read 23852 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 193
Merit: 5
nice on web wallet = mrnice coin or   HuhHuhHuh?

No the tokens you have already will be  separate to MrNICE Coin you will carry on receiving them the same way has you have been doing the coin will just be an addition to the NICE Generation.
Wow!  It's a great news that finally mrnice coin is about to launch. I haven't been able to participate in the testing phase but definitely will start making arrangements to mine mrnice coin.

I just have a quick question will the donators going to get a advance notification over our email about the launch or not.

Looking forward to mine my first mrnice coin.

Yes donators will get get an exact time of launch where the rest of the community will get a 3 hour time span Smiley
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
If NICE is in waves, where is Xnice built from?
What's the reason of creating Xnice?
Also, waves is not an attractive platform to begin with imo.

How can you do an airdrop and fair launch at the same time? makes so sense I dont see a wallet

Because NICE is in waves, you need waves addy. He's not very transparent saying that in the OP.

Xnice is a fork of NICE it was created to reward the people who HODL NICE as a fork they are bith WAVES tokens.

I know that waves is not an attractive platform as well but it is a very good platform that's is very under rated by people i am hoping to change that.

This post is about the MrNICE coin we are launching there will be no airdrops for this Thread there is a BitcoinTalk Bounty which is available @ mrnice.fun/bounty/ which you can earn Tokens From our Website.

Ah okay, both are in waves platform. I'm curious how you will gonna pull it off in waves.
It's like a forgotten platform. Yes, it's too easy to use their services, even creating asset doesn't need one to be a rocket scientist.
However, the possibility of being successful is very slim. You should have strong team to do that. Let's see..

Correct i think creating our own coin and listing it on a exchange is the best solution what about nice coins we holding at nice web site
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

How can you do an airdrop and fair launch at the same time? makes so sense I dont see a wallet

Because NICE is in waves, you need waves addy. He's not very transparent saying that in the OP.

Xnice is a fork of NICE it was created to reward the people who HODL NICE as a fork they are bith WAVES tokens.

I know that waves is not an attractive platform as well but it is a very good platform that's is very under rated by people i am hoping to change that.

This post is about the MrNICE coin we are launching there will be no airdrops for this Thread there is a BitcoinTalk Bounty which is available @ mrnice.fun/bounty/ which you can earn Tokens From our Website.

Ah okay, both are in waves platform. I'm curious how you will gonna pull it off in waves.
It's like a forgotten platform. Yes, it's too easy to use their services, even creating asset doesn't need one to be a rocket scientist.
However, the possibility of being successful is very slim. You should have strong team to do that. Let's see..
Activity: 489
nice on web wallet = mrnice coin or   HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 16
Wow!  It's a great news that finally mrnice coin is about to launch. I haven't been able to participate in the testing phase but definitely will start making arrangements to mine mrnice coin.

I just have a quick question will the donators going to get a advance notification over our email about the launch or not.

Looking forward to mine my first mrnice coin.
I have registered and got 210 free nice, there is no trading volume on the waves client also does not place a buy order, this will be more interesting if you use ERC20 contract.

we have not been running long and everyone is receiving free Tokens at the minute I have just implanted our own exchange which will start producing volume on waves exchange hopefully very soon as i have just opened Bitcoin and waves deposit's Smiley

If you go to https://mrnice.fun/redeem-your-tokens/ there is a code there to receive 1,000 NICE

I am not a very big ETH fan and believe that waves is the better one of the two I know it has a lot of bad rep but I hopefully can start making changes to that.

oohps.., i got 1k more nice now,hope this token will be valuable in the future, it can also be used by many people, good luck.

Make sure you collect your forks as well

https://mrnice.fun/how-to-get-tokens/

https://mrnice.fun/xtrnice-fork/

and more people we get to HODL NICE the higher its price that is the plan get everyone together in a safe scam free community
high hopes i know but that is the plan Cheesy

Activity: 490
I have registered and got 210 free nice, there is no trading volume on the waves client also does not place a buy order, this will be more interesting if you use ERC20 contract.

we have not been running long and everyone is receiving free Tokens at the minute I have just implanted our own exchange which will start producing volume on waves exchange hopefully very soon as i have just opened Bitcoin and waves deposit's Smiley

If you go to https://mrnice.fun/redeem-your-tokens/ there is a code there to receive 1,000 NICE

I am not a very big ETH fan and believe that waves is the better one of the two I know it has a lot of bad rep but I hopefully can start making changes to that.

oohps.., i got 1k more nice now,hope this token will be valuable in the future, it can also be used by many people, good luck.
I have a computer but its not very good will i still be able to mine ?

it is about 5 years old good spec at the time but not so good now ?

It is going to be as easy as Bitcoin was 10 years ago so you should be able to mine some with a 5 year old computer if you get in early enough 
anyway you could tell us a general idea about when mr nice coin will launch for mining? days,weeks,hours?

More info coming very very soon I want to launch in October but will let you know ASAP

and they will be a count down timer when i do announce it Smiley 
Activity: 34
anyway you could tell us a general idea about when mr nice coin will launch for mining? days,weeks,hours?

Activity: 490
Activity: 3
I have a computer but its not very good will i still be able to mine ?

it is about 5 years old good spec at the time but not so good now ?
Can NICE be traded? when do i see this?

Yes NICE can be traded on Mrnice Exchange and also on Waves Exchange then you can deposit them to the website to earn upto 15% daily interest

MrNICE.fun exchange  >>>>  MrNICE.fun/exchange/

waves exchange >>>>> https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=DVPDnWysQ8BbJ6jufR7pn31nrSoxyecaTKoWA4gxtNnA&assetId1=8LQW8f7P5d5PZM7GtZEBgaqRPGSzS3DfPuiXrURJ4AJS

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 28
Can NICE be traded? when do i see this?
I think this project is quite sophisticated for beginner size, immediately present the latest news about your big step, I'm curious to see it

Thank you very much Cheesy i just want to give Crypto its initial purpose and give people a Crypto they can trust in Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: