Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER *** - page 6. (Read 138824 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
CASE STUDY: Learn more about our live project with BCPG in Bangkok, Thailand
See below for a deep dive into the project details in Bangkok and the value peer to peer energy trading has derived.

Power Ledger and BCPG first launched our peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading trial in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand in August 2018. This marked the first time renewable energy was ever exchanged in a P2P environment in Asia. The T77 precinct, where the trial is taking place, involves the following large energy consumers: a shopping center, a school, an apartment building and a dental hospital. To ensure liquidity in the environment, BCPG placed a quantity of POWR tokens in escrow as a license fee to use the Power Ledger platform, and Power Ledger matched that escrow from the Power Ledger growth pool. The exact amount escrowed is currently not for public disclosure per agreements between BCPG and Power Ledger.

https://medium.com/power-ledger/case-study-learn-more-about-our-live-project-with-bcpg-in-bangkok-thailand-ab7a31c8b464

Result of this trail experiment are very excited it showing good indicators about brighter future of this tokenized economy. They working tireless to to deliver something great which will catch the attention of mainstream investors and this will get more stable position.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Power Ledger strives to make the world better, everything is impossible to do in a short time, you have to understand it. Everything will be done but gradually.

I'm demanding powerledger to develop a mobile app for storing powr or partner with other crypto wallet to store and hold powr. Also would love to see partnership with renewable energy merchants so we can use powr to purchase renewable energy stuffs .
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
CASE STUDY: Learn more about our live project with BCPG in Bangkok, Thailand
See below for a deep dive into the project details in Bangkok and the value peer to peer energy trading has derived.

Power Ledger and BCPG first launched our peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading trial in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand in August 2018. This marked the first time renewable energy was ever exchanged in a P2P environment in Asia. The T77 precinct, where the trial is taking place, involves the following large energy consumers: a shopping center, a school, an apartment building and a dental hospital. To ensure liquidity in the environment, BCPG placed a quantity of POWR tokens in escrow as a license fee to use the Power Ledger platform, and Power Ledger matched that escrow from the Power Ledger growth pool. The exact amount escrowed is currently not for public disclosure per agreements between BCPG and Power Ledger.

https://medium.com/power-ledger/case-study-learn-more-about-our-live-project-with-bcpg-in-bangkok-thailand-ab7a31c8b464
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Power Ledger’s latest partnership gives it foothold in the biggest US wholesale power network
https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/power-ledger-blockchain-american-powernet/

Indeed that is breaking the news the team is pushing this project in a very good direction to get a very strong position in renewable energy trading field. This is very important for both project I believe it will bring more attention towards power Ledger to get established in the US energy market.

Due to downtrend in the market, the power ledger cannot able to increase its value even though they are doing good in the market. In the back powder is doing how to utilise the resources in order to save the energy will influence a lot in the coming years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
POWR will only be accepted for AGEs , what is the other use for the token in the eco system? I would like a full response please. Also in a recent medium article it stated that AGEs will be accepted using Fiat. Which is obviously why I asked. Btw medium is the biggest bunch of retard when it comes to writing articles. I suggest you proof read each article before it gets published as there is bullet holes in each article.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Power Ledger’s latest partnership gives it foothold in the biggest US wholesale power network
https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/power-ledger-blockchain-american-powernet/

Indeed that is breaking news the team is pushing this project in very good direction to get very strong position in renewable energy trading field. This is very important for both project I believe it will bring more attention towards power Ledger to get establish in US energy market.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Power Ledger lifting its base price against BTC, to eventually (hopefully) unpair itself from
Its dominance

Sept 2018 - Bitcoin hit $6100
Sept 2018 - POWR hit 1950 sats

Nov 2018 - Bitcoin hit $5700
Nov 2018 - POWR hit 2300 sats

What that shows is that there are more POWR token holders who are acquiring POWR long term. If you don’t think all of these announcements and partnerships have been helping, just look above.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Power Ledger Roadmap: 2018/2019

While looking back is always a nice reminder of how far we’ve come, we know this is just the beginning for Power Ledger. With that said, here’s a little look forward.

Huge plans for the future, in partnership and implementation of the project functionality. Once again I find myself thinking, about how I like this project. Excellent direction in the use of blockchain technology. Glad to see the community that supports it.

I'm also agreed with you this is good news they have very attractive plan for their future development and their goals are looking realistic which will big exposure for this platform. They are moving forward with nice approach and this is best example of wonderful piece of work.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

While looking back is always a nice reminder of how far we’ve come, we know this is just the beginning for Power Ledger. With that said, here’s a little look forward.

Huge plans for the future, in partnership and implementation of the project functionality. Once again I find myself thinking, about how I like this project. Excellent direction in the use of blockchain technology. Glad to see the community that supports it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Power Ledger Deploys P2P Renewable Energy Trading Platform in Largest U.S. Wholesale Electricity Market
Power Ledger today announced the deployment of its peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading platform at licensed retail electric provider American PowerNet’s headquarters in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
https://medium.com/power-ledger/power-ledger-deploys-p2p-renewable-energy-trading-platform-in-largest-u-s-925d058f036b

Activity: 826
I also have some Powr tokens because of the effectiveness and potential in this working product. I have not followed the project since the market isn't stable and lost charm in present scenario. Last time I was reading about Powr it was't clear the role of Powr in future usage. That part was needed to be cleared. The lower we go the higher we rise this fits on Powr in spite of current devaluation it will rise again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Power Ledger boss wins major award
The chair and co-founder of Australian cryptocurrency start-up Power Ledger has received significant national recognition.

https://micky.com.au/power-ledger-boss-wins-major-award/
the news is very unusual for Power Ledger, but this doesn't make the POWR price go up, but the price is now down 0.7%,
not much but this is really beyond expectations

Now in the present situation of the market, no news will work to increase the price of the coin because we are seeing a downfall in Bitcoin price and as well as with the potential coins. So power ledger coin price will recover along with the market.
Activity: 588
This power ledger has everything, strong community support, lots of good exchanges, lots of awards, and a team that works well. Power ledger only needs to develop products and expand partners.
and does anyone know where I can find a Powerledger roadmap?
Activity: 686
I'm demanding powerledger to develop a mobile app for storing powr or partner with other crypto wallet to store and hold powr. Also would love to see partnership with renewable energy merchants so we can use powr to purchase renewable energy stuffs .
I think this is all in front. The team has an excellent vision for the future, and is moving in the right direction. This project will bring us a lot of good things, and I think, including what you mentioned.
I also believe that the project team will work on this project as well as possible so that in the future the project can be successful and realized, therefore much support is needed by this project so that the target can be more easily achieved.
I'm think the project has good community support. Everyone understands the importance, implementation and operation of this project. Obviously, this development has every chance to go far.
Activity: 406
I think this is all in front. The team has an excellent vision for the future, and is moving in the right direction. This project will bring us a lot of good things, and I think, including what you mentioned.
I also believe that the project team will work on this project as well as possible so that in the future the project can be successful and realized, therefore much support is needed by this project so that the target can be more easily achieved.
Activity: 826
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Power Ledger's James Eggleston Presenting at the Utilities 4.0 Conference in Sydney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxjo9q3JxE&t=
Pages:
Jump to: