Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER *** - page 8. (Read 138824 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Excellent to see how this project develops. Public acceptance plays a big role in the development of the project. It looks like it will be a great working service.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Power Ledger is a very good project for long-term growth which will help the community to hold the coins because the team behind the project are very good in terms of leading power ledger to the next level in order to attract many companies out there.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
That is awesome news this platform won the XTC2018Finals after this news I'm more confident about the future of this ecosystem in long run it always payoff. Power Ledger has well known professional who have brilliant idea which could be revolutionary in future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Power Ledger (POWR) Wins Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge
https://blocklr.com/news/power-ledger-powr-richard-branson-extreme-tech-challenge/

After months of waiting, cryptocurrency company Power Ledger (POWR) just won Sir. Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC), an extremely competitive startup competition.

We sat down with co-founder and chairman Dr. Jemma Green to discuss how Power Ledger (POWR) is using cryptocurrency to create an energy marketplace, and what winning Richard Branson’s tech competition means for their company.

Activity: 574
a good news from the power ledger team!
congratulations to Power Ledger the official winners of the XTC 2018 Finals!
this will be a happy day for power ledger
https://twitter.com/ExTechChallenge/status/1053444988116389888
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
There are some factors listed in the white paper such as credibility of application host and for some projects the growth pool may be used, but in basic terms the rate from coinmarketcap is used and the price at time of escrow to the smart bond will be matched in Sparkz in the trading environment. It’s all done via the smart contract.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
this looks like a good entry point for such a great project

Are you asking for advice from anybody or giving suggestion to the community? At this point this looking stable in current range of price so it has potential to make comeback at any time good news are coming and big release will make this much easy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
this looks like a good entry point for such a great project
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Anyone keeping an eye on CEBN’s developments in the US? They are Power Ledgers channel partner in North America, deploying the platform on PL’s behalf. Doing a lot of the ground work for Northwestern P2P and Silicon Valley EV trials.

Yeah absolutely - the more I think on it, the more it makes sense to use a third party in between Power Ledger and the actual client. Could limit the clients exposure to the Power Ledger token completely. CEBN for instance, would do that entirely on their behalf?
Activity: 616
Anyone keeping an eye on CEBN’s developments in the US? They are Power Ledgers channel partner in North America, deploying the platform on PL’s behalf. Doing a lot of the ground work for Northwestern P2P and Silicon Valley EV trials.
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Yes indeed, and that's no small project!   Power Ledger is on board to facilitate trading within Vicinity's onsite energy system. And with a $50 million dollar expansion under way taking over another 17 sites and boosting output to 48.5 gigawatts of annual power output that's next level in my books.

As we come out of the more than 280 day dip - Power Ledger is currently 17c, its been to $1.90 at the markets peak and there's no reason it can't 10x again once the balance shifts & institutional investors join regular buyers in flooding back into the market. Global market cap has gained by US $29 000 000 000 in the last 2 weeks so this could mean the usual bull run up to Christmas has found its starting mark.

And if that turns out to be the case - then its a great time to grab another slab of Power Ledger.

images
What you said is obvious. If before Christmas, the bulls are in good shape, then this is great. And PowerLedger will not only return its position, but also more. However, I think your predictions are too optimic. Despite the fact that we see price fixing and correction. I think that in this form it can be at least until the new year and further   Although, in my heart, I hope for your forecast.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
5. Dr Jemma Green from Power Ledger
https://soundcloud.com/startupwest/5-dr-jemma-green-from-power-ledger

In our fifth episode, Startup News' Beth Caniglia and Charlie Gunningham talk with the cofounder and Chair of Perth-based blockchain energy startup Power Ledger Dr Jemma Green.

If you are interested in the amazing world of blockchain, initial coin offerings (ICOs) and crypto, this is the podcast for you. Power Ledger's ICO was the first in Australia and raised a staggering $34M last year.

That is nice approach to raise awareness about this revolutionary platform by participating in different kind of  events. I'm listening this interview Dr. Jemma Green has wonderful vision for the future of green energy on the blockchain platform. I believe in this project this will make huge success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
5. Dr Jemma Green from Power Ledger
https://soundcloud.com/startupwest/5-dr-jemma-green-from-power-ledger

In our fifth episode, Startup News' Beth Caniglia and Charlie Gunningham talk with the cofounder and Chair of Perth-based blockchain energy startup Power Ledger Dr Jemma Green.

If you are interested in the amazing world of blockchain, initial coin offerings (ICOs) and crypto, this is the podcast for you. Power Ledger's ICO was the first in Australia and raised a staggering $34M last year.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Craig Interviews David Martin, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Power Ledger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYkdhMoxY5o&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Blockheads Episode 17 - Dave Martin - Power Ledger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdF6OuHG9ro

Thanks for sharing this link that is very interesting interview he explained very well about the future plan and what they already achieved. I also think this project is moving with nice approach and clear vision so it will become strong in future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Pages:
Jump to: