Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER *** - page 10. (Read 138824 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
This seems like bad news for power ledger, as an investor I am concerned that no details have been given on this, why isn't Origin continuing trials? Does the P2P app work properly? Could someone from the team reassure us investors?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
PowerLedger is pragmatic and will use the blockchain that makes sense for them. They are keeping up with the latest developments. For example, we know they reached out to Eos, Cardano and probably others as well.By the way, they use 2 different blockchains. One for Powr tokens and one for Sparkz tokens, for the peer to peer trading solutions. They built the Sparkz blockchain themselves.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Very well, this cooperation, these are the first steps to realizing this necessary service. I hope that everything will go smoothly. And this will be the reason for further expansion of the network.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Power Ledger launches P2P solar trading trial in Bangkok

Solar power will be traded across the meter among four participating entities at Bangkok’s T77 precinct – a shopping centre, international school, serviced apartments and a dental hospital.
https://www.pv-magazine-australia.com/2018/08/22/power-ledger-launches-p2p-solar-trading-trial-in-bangkok/

indeed this project is real. just look at the development of this project is growing very rapidly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Power Ledger launches P2P solar trading trial in Bangkok

Solar power will be traded across the meter among four participating entities at Bangkok’s T77 precinct – a shopping centre, international school, serviced apartments and a dental hospital.
https://www.pv-magazine-australia.com/2018/08/22/power-ledger-launches-p2p-solar-trading-trial-in-bangkok/
Merit: 500
That is new kind of marketing of project in other project' thread by stealthpay. I wonder why one will follow these complicated steps to use paypal when POWR can be purchased easily using multiple methods. By the way POWR has reached at top position in Australian crypromarket being most traded token.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Power Ledger looks like a real and reliable projectis, and investing in Power Ledger seems to be profitable, but why don't you post your bounty campaign on the BTT Forum's Bounty section? This makes it easier for people to view.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Power Ledger, together with Thai renewable energy business BCPG, have launched a world-first peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading trial at the T77 urban precinct in Bangkok, Thailand.
Very interesting news!
Activity: 128
StealthPay allows you to buy POWR with PayPal. Here are some easy steps to go:

1) Get a Stealth (XST) address on Bittrex.com
2) Go to www.stealthpay.com
3) Click on "Buy Stealth", fill in the relevant fields and click "Order Now".
4) In the "Payment Method" choose PayPal payment method.
5) Follow the displayed instructions.
6) After you receive your Stealth (XST), sell them on Bittrex against BTC.
7) Buy POWR.

StealthPay
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I’m well in the red. However I did not invest more than I’m prepared to lose and believe in the team and the progress that’s being made. POWR was always a long-term investment for me and I believe there will be a point where the adoption and fundamentals of the platform drive the price.

I justify you if POWER LEDGER makes promising long-term investments because this project is very real and the project development is continuous.

Price depends upon the market situation which is not our hands so if the project is very potential and has the ability to reach the complete roadmap then we have huge potential in when the market starts recovering. So it is always good if the team is effective we can buy them at this dips.
Yes, it's easy to say: "we can buy them at this dips". But, in order to buy something, we need to sell something. And I do not need you to tell me how easy it is to perform such monolpations in such a market. Although, I agree with you that it's a good time to buy more POWER .   Because, this project is really good.

If we have something in our portfolio which we can convert with this token than it will be winning situation for us. This project is more advanced with very strong dev team in future it will perform really awesome. Or we can arrange extra funds with our savings to pick on discounted price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I’m well in the red. However I did not invest more than I’m prepared to lose and believe in the team and the progress that’s being made. POWR was always a long-term investment for me and I believe there will be a point where the adoption and fundamentals of the platform drive the price.

I justify you if POWER LEDGER makes promising long-term investments because this project is very real and the project development is continuous.

Price depends upon the market situation which is not our hands so if the project is very potential and has the ability to reach the complete roadmap then we have huge potential in when the market starts recovering. So it is always good if the team is effective we can buy them at this dips.
Yes, it's easy to say: "we can buy them at this dips". But, in order to buy something, we need to sell something. And I do not need you to tell me how easy it is to perform such monolpations in such a market. Although, I agree with you that it's a good time to buy more POWER .   Because, this project is really good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
 They have developed multiple application and solutions with the one aim of saving and sharing the electricity. They want to encourage big companies to share they unused energy and promote that renewable power. With all the data and transaction taking place on secure and transparent blockchain, anyone will be able to purchase cheap and eco-friendly energy to his own house.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
We are excited to announce that POWR is available on Flyp.me, your instant accountless exchange.
Start flypping to POWR with 27 other cryptocurrencies straight from your wallet and without opening any new account.

Read more here: https://steemit.com/powerledger/@flypme/powr-can-be-in-your-hands-start-flypping

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/1029781686488391683
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
POWR in my investment portfolio is probably the only coin that I will keep until the very end along with bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I’m well in the red. However I did not invest more than I’m prepared to lose, and believe in the team and the progress that’s being made. POWR was always a long term investment for me and I believe there will be a point where the adoption and fundamentals of the platform drive the price.

I justify you, if POWER LEDGER makes promising long-term investments because this project is very real and the project development is continuous.
Merit: 512
I’m well in the red. However I did not invest more than I’m prepared to lose, and believe in the team and the progress that’s being made. POWR was always a long term investment for me and I believe there will be a point where the adoption and fundamentals of the platform drive the price.
copper member
Activity: 238
Our Senior Analyst @jamesbychance presenting in Melbourne on Blockchain for Renewables at the @CSIROnews funded IMPACT 7, before flying to present a keynote in Bangkok to @ASEAN region energy ministers.
https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/1028868828174811137
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I asked it a while ago but did not get a response. As I mentioned before I really like the concept of enabling people to sell their (solar) energy to other households and cutting out the middlemen. I am just wondering what are the differentiators of Powerledger with similar projects as, Restart Energy or SunContract.

Any thoughts how these projects are different?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKMqxwMsHIY

Watch this video I hope this would help you to understand about these project there is wonderful reviews and comparison. After watching this video you will be into better position to let know which one is most promising and why it will get more bigger rally in future.
Pages:
Jump to: