Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][SOLACE] Solacecoin - Your humane Cryptonote coin - page 14. (Read 27762 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Gui wallet?

Hi there, we are currently working on fixing minor errors on our GUI wallet.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Could make a GUI wallet! CLI is a dick doggy. For people like me, I need a simple wallet. Replenished the account with one click and took coins in the same way! And not this horse-radish you will understand - CLI!
Activity: 38
I'm glad we are switching to cryptonight heavy. No more Asics or Nicehash.  Smiley

Yes, it will give everyone a fair chance Smiley

Great project and hard working devs.

Good luck!

Thank you for your kind words Smiley

The minimum payment of the official pool has been increased to 200 SOLs. Shocked

Hi there,

It was per request from users.
Activity: 27
Great project and hard working devs.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I'm glad we are switching to cryptonight heavy. No more Asics or Nicehash.  Smiley
Activity: 8

amd has a problem with mining. xmr-stak-amd does not work. I tried a lot but failed. let me know.
let using CryptoNote v11.3, It is Cryptonight not V7 or Heavey.

-xpool stratum+tcp://pool.solace-coin.com:4444
-xwal Wallet
-xpsw x
-dmem 0

Its currently on the old clasic Cryptonight algorithm. It will change in the future.

----------------------------
Thank you very much.  good
Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - Mining succeeded.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
im not received any coin into my wallet cli ....why? why? how to fix its,daemon all sync and all ok but ot received any coin here

Block maturity is 1-1.5 hours so only then will the pool payout. If it's been longer feel free to come into our Discord channel and read #faq channel. Chances are you've started wallet-cli before the Daemon has synced and your wallet file has corrupted.
Activity: 50
im not received any coin into my wallet cli ....why? why? how to fix its,daemon all sync and all ok but ot received any coin here
very active dev team, good coin to watch. Smiley
Thank you for your kind words!

Great idea for a project and the Devs are ready to help.

About 3 days old and huge progress already!

Going to watch this coin for sure!!!

Thank you and welcome to our community Smiley
Activity: 58
Great idea for a project and the Devs are ready to help.

About 3 days old and huge progress already!

Going to watch this coin for sure!!!
Activity: 100
very active dev team, good coin to watch. Smiley
Activity: 8

amd has a problem with mining. xmr-stak-amd does not work. I tried a lot but failed. let me know.
let using CryptoNote v11.3, It is Cryptonight not V7 or Heavey.

-xpool stratum+tcp://pool.solace-coin.com:4444
-xwal Wallet
-xpsw x
-dmem 0

-----------------------------------------
Thank you very much.
Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - Mining succeeded.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Doing social activity is really a good thing to do.
But sometimes we had a hard time to do it.
I think this is where this SOLACE coin came to take a part for it.
Hi there,

Where are the binaries? I expect a wallet to install and run. The GitHub link has a lot of think and explanation of how to build, but I am looking into install and run solution.
The webpage is not currently working in case there is more info there.

Could you help?

Thanks

Hi there, we are actively working on a GUI wallet that we will release to the public soon. Please use the CLI for now. Our web page are currently under construction and should be fully operational later today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
They had the page yesterday, but decided to do it better so its in the rework. I think its the same for GUI wallet. Just come to Discord, its very active there and the devs will help you.

Anyway the page and wallet should be available again shortly.
Activity: 2
Hi there,

Where are the binaries? I expect a wallet to install and run. The GitHub link has a lot of think and explanation of how to build, but I am looking into install and run solution.
The webpage is not currently working in case there is more info there.

Could you help?

Thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
For you out there, that are wondering if that is another Cryptonight shitcoin I can tell you its not. I was sceptical when I first saw the ANN, but after being in their Discord for the last two days I can tell you its going to be an amazing project. Can I be wrong?

Sure, but I have not seen such violent start yet. The devs are really really active and the idea is nice (although it has been done by others before). What I thinks sets it appart from similar projects is simply that I feel the competence of the devs and that is the most important thing. They have vision and skills, at least IMHO.

So check it out and be a part of possibly great charity oriented project. And no I am in no means affiliated with them in any way. I just have good vibes about the project, that is all. I have also not invested anything, all I do is mine and participate in the Discord.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the time you took to post your thoughts on our project. Charity is something close to my heart and so is technology, So we will do everything in our power to make this work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
For you out there, that are wondering if that is another Cryptonight shitcoin I can tell you its not. I was sceptical when I first saw the ANN, but after being in their Discord for the last two days I can tell you its going to be an amazing project. Can I be wrong?

Sure, but I have not seen such violent start yet. The devs are really really active and the idea is nice (although it has been done by others before). What I thinks sets it appart from similar projects is simply that I feel the competence of the devs and that is the most important thing. They have vision and skills, at least IMHO.

So check it out and be a part of possibly great charity oriented project. And no I am in no means affiliated with them in any way. I just have good vibes about the project, that is all. I have also not invested anything, all I do is mine and participate in the Discord.
Activity: 76
Solace is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining Solace with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : solace.mineallcrypto.com:7616
  • User     : YOUR_SOLACE_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://solace.mineallcrypto.com:7616 -u So24kNk6sm6LbxjbPXD7nRjdZ4RtS9fTh1LKmx4EJaBWCR9ahzBynJ7Zr6Q3NM74f48DPVa8GqFNYU8 cEEcpqRC531V1AeSL8 -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://solace.mineallcrypto.com:7616 -u So24kNk6sm6LbxjbPXD7nRjdZ4RtS9fTh1LKmx4EJaBWCR9ahzBynJ7Zr6Q3NM74f48DPVa8GqFNYU8 cEEcpqRC531V1AeSL8 -p x
Pages:
Jump to: