Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][SOLACE] Solacecoin - Your humane Cryptonote coin - page 15. (Read 27767 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The website is not officially open yet. I'm glad to see that a certain percentage of donations can be seen. The miners will also support this activity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

amd has a problem with mining. xmr-stak-amd does not work. I tried a lot but failed. let me know.
let using CryptoNote v11.3, It is Cryptonight not V7 or Heavey.

-xpool stratum+tcp://pool.solace-coin.com:4444
-xwal Wallet
-xpsw x
-dmem 0

Its currently on the old clasic Cryptonight algorithm. It will change in the future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

amd has a problem with mining. xmr-stak-amd does not work. I tried a lot but failed. let me know.
let using CryptoNote v11.3, It is Cryptonight not V7 or Heavey.

-xpool stratum+tcp://pool.solace-coin.com:4444
-xwal Wallet
-xpsw x
-dmem 0
Activity: 8

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
The problem of the alcohol market is that it is regulated by the state. We do not allow alcohol to trade through the Internet. When sold, each bottle is scanned and this information goes directly to the tax office.

I'm not too sure I get what you mean? We don't have anything to do with alcohol.

This is probably someone trying to farm an account, probably a bot. If you look at this account's post history, they are just posting random stuff on threads. The better bots are the ones that just post something like, "Great project. How do I get involved." Not sure why the person running this bot thinks discussions on the alcohol market would pass as being pertinent to the conversation.  Roll Eyes

Edit: They have a signature, so it appears they may either be running a bot to claim a signature bounty or perhaps someone on the ICO team is trying to get the word out.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
The problem of the alcohol market is that it is regulated by the state. We do not allow alcohol to trade through the Internet. When sold, each bottle is scanned and this information goes directly to the tax office.

I'm not too sure I get what you mean? We don't have anything to do with alcohol.
Activity: 113
Activity: 32
seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?
I disagree. If asics is mining it then it caught a lot of attention.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the community!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
 A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
egretia
trying to extract windows binaries and it keeps asking for a password.
from both github and website

Hi there, please redownload and check if it's working. We haven't gotten this problem with anyone so far.
Please see that you have an updated Winrar installed.

Currently, we are working on the last bug fixes of the GUI wallet. Please use the CLI wallet till our issues with the GUI wallet is completely resolved.
Activity: 100
trying to extract windows binaries and it keeps asking for a password.
from both github and website
seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?

Hi there, our website will be up within a day with all missing information.
Please feel free to join our Discord or Telegram community if you have any questions.

i think better promote your project. so more people will see this project.

Hi there, we are less than 30 hours old and we will work on promotion pretty seen.
Activity: 98
Long way to go and would like to know what the devs are going to do about the ASICS?

For now you just gonna let them mine?!!?

I've started mining and did not have a single issue. 

My wallet is setup and the daemon is fine, no issues at all.  Smooth for now...

Thanks

Hi there,

We are working on protecting our network from ASICS. We want it to be fair.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i think better promote your project. so more people will see this project.
Activity: 164
reserved russian translation
Activity: 58
Long way to go and would like to know what the devs are going to do about the ASICS?

For now you just gonna let them mine?!!?

I've started mining and did not have a single issue. 

My wallet is setup and the daemon is fine, no issues at all.  Smooth for now...

Thanks
Activity: 156
Hi,

I've opened a new pool for Solace at http://sol.hashpool.frl - Fee is 1% and payments are done every 10 minutes.

Good luck mining!

- JB

Hi there,

Please give us a shout on Discord, so that we can add you to the pool operators to assist your members.
Pages:
Jump to: