Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][XPP] PrivatePay - Secure and Private | Payment Ecosystem | Revolusion - page 2. (Read 8145 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 287
tf2addict, we need special button, like sage, for that kind of threads. Because sometimes you want to answer, but do not want to bump a garbage. Maybe merit is the first signs.

I think that we should not forget that this exchange has been around for many years. And it never had serious problems.
Now Cryptopia is in the top 100, this is not bad.

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
i also have interest in the business. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the plan is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this business will lift off around beginning 2019

Dude, their web site is even gone.  Wake up.
Activity: 13
The project cooperates with the company offering a revolutionary service in cryptocurrency, which provides an opportunity to use Debit cards.
Activity: 14
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Activity: 4
Privatepay is a private currency that will bring you closer to using real-life e-money. I think consumers like this. I hope you will invent more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I tried to tell y'all.  You can't get a more obvious scam than this was.
Activity: 23
Yeah, it didn't take long for "Phil", "Jessica", "Mykyta", "Andrew", and other imaginary "developers" to GTFO as soon as it became apparent that they haven't got a clue about what they are doing.

A pathetic scam attempt if I may add.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Why there is no other exchange except Tradeorge so far ?

PrivatePay is started almoust 2 months ago.

Any news or dead coin ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can this PrivatePay transfer be made to any type of FIAT currency? Will the transfer rates be according to the amount to be transferred, or will they be fixed?
I was bullish about this coin but no communication from devs apart from poor excuses for not delivering .
About to be delisted from trade ogre soon . Price crashing through the floor .
Imo big fat scam !

Where did you hear Ogre will be delisting?
I see the devs not being on social media a lot as a good thing

Lol

Exit scam approaching.

as an early miner i 'exited' as soon as this faceless shitcoin hit the exchange.
glad i had the foresight, however, me being banned from every xpp social media platform by the 'dev team' should really have given you all the heads up.

Facts .

The team will reveal soon

Debit cards will be out for testing soon

Those are not facts.
Activity: 5
I was bullish about this coin but no communication from devs apart from poor excuses for not delivering .
About to be delisted from trade ogre soon . Price crashing through the floor .
Imo big fat scam !
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
The project cooperates with the company offering a revolutionary service in cryptocurrency, which provides an opportunity to use Debit cards.
Activity: 25
Effective immediately AeroPools.xyz will be pausing all mining until such time that the Development team clarifies the status of the premine and provides an update on the status of the project.   AeroPools will not provide support to projects that do not communicate openly with the community.  We will gladly resume mining once these things are clarified. We do this to protect miners and watch all projects closely for what we see as red flags.
Activity: 214
Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team
Activity: 23
I see the devs not being on social media a lot as a good thing

Lol

Exit scam approaching.

as an early miner i 'exited' as soon as this faceless shitcoin hit the exchange.
glad i had the foresight, however, me being banned from every xpp social media platform by the 'dev team' should really have given you all the heads up.

Facts .
The team are on time with promises

The team will reveal soon

You trolls will think of something bad to say but you will have zero proof to back up yiur fud .
This is why the devs don't waste time replying to the BS on here , they are busy working and probably glad that you did so they can buy even more cheap .

The devs have made no attempt to shill this coin so i highly doubt exit scam .

Dyor I have a nice big bag thanks to your fud 😃

I'm sorry, "facts" ?

>On time with promises
Promises of what? Launching a coin?

>The team will reveal soon
Soon™

>Debit cards will be out for testing soon
Soon™

>The devs have made no attempt to shill this coin so i highly doubt exit scam .
There's literally nothing to shill here, it's identical to the parent coin they forked (Masari). Literally the same, except it can't hit 1MH of nethash
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

i been using a bitcoin debit card for a while now and i can categorically state that no debit card provider will accomodate fungibility on a monetized ledger.

i'm afraid you have high hopes, which will be dashed.

Once again your fud has no proof . I challenge you to post a pic of your bitcoin debit card with a note next to it with today's date plus some actual facts to back up  what you say . You can obscure the long number on your card just prove you have one for a start or stop making things up trying to sound clever and telling lies

you want me to post a picture of my debit card on an internet forum, you really are as stupid as you make out.
I can however do better than that, here's a link to get one for yourself:

Hi! You have to try this Wirex app, it’s the best crypto payment centre with zero fees! Use this link to get cards for free. Thank me later 😉
https://links.wirexapp.com/MpmB/4bTIQcutbK?action=affiliate-register&code=c_VTmDV4GUybZ2CIZuj7Ow

Pages:
Jump to: