Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][XPP] PrivatePay - Secure and Private | Payment Ecosystem | Revolusion - page 5. (Read 8145 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
shitcoin went on exchange.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
What has changed in the latest GUI release? The last commit was 11 days ago, but the latest release was 6 hours ago. I like to run code from source instead of prebuilt binaries.
raskul
Hi

How much is it worth? I can't find a price value anywhere.

There is no current price.

any exchanges?

PrivatePay is just over a week old, started applying for exchanges recently.

when will the exchange open xpp market?
Activity: 167
this project will make our lives easier than before . Goodluck team
Activity: 52
interesting coin. Let's see how it will develop
copper member
Activity: 29
Hi

There is no current price.

any exchanges?

PrivatePay is just over a week old, started applying for exchanges recently.
raskul
Activity: 52
Activity: 10
Hi

raskul
debit cards cost 25XPP and to convert to proper money +3.75%

wirex does all that for free.
so it's cheaper to just exchange xpp on an exchange (when exchange?) and do the work yourself.

Our prepaid cards will work world-wide, we aim to provide a simpler process and even the same day (Aiming for within the hour) withdrawals of XPP to Fiat.
Our provider will lower the fees as the coin progresses.

when is xpp going to be tradeable on exchanges?
your premine reasons pertained partly to the listing on exchanges, when is this happening?

Indeed, listing Private Pay (XPP) on a decent exchange is imperative to this project's success. Will there be any bounties available for bitcointalk users? i.e signature bounties etc?

You can contact us on Discord for reward bounties.

unless you have been censored by the empire  Cheesy
copper member

so it's cheaper to just exchange xpp on an exchange (when exchange?) and do the work yourself.

Our prepaid cards will work world-wide, we aim to provide a simpler process and even the same day (Aiming for within the hour) withdrawals of XPP to Fiat.

your premine reasons pertained partly to the listing on exchanges, when is this happening?

Indeed, listing Private Pay (XPP) on a decent exchange is imperative to this project's success. Will there be any bounties available for bitcointalk users? i.e signature bounties etc?

You can contact us on Discord for reward bounties.
raskul
WTS 444 XPP - PM me offers. use bitrated for escrow.

https://www.bitrated.com/raskul
Activity: 100

raskul

copper member

raskul

raskul
listed already?

for a coin which professes to have prepaid debit cards in the pipeline, i'd have expected users to be able to buy and sell as soon as launch...
XPP probably partnered with that Minex thing, which is a PoS staking scam - however if you were early on it, it was exceptionally profitable. Has a bit of a reputation as a pyramid scheme - this is how they made their money to be able to provide crypto to fiat via prepaid debit cards (which nobody has seen yet)

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: