Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 10. (Read 26330 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
I like the fact that more initiatives are focussing on small loans. In my opinion this is a target audience which is notoriously neglected or abused by the traditional lending industry. More new blockchain lending means lower fees, which means helping more people!
Moneto GO!
thank you for your opinion
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
project is good! I hope for success after ico Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Very impressive project, different from the other project that have nice platform to issue instant loans secured by Bitcoin I hope will be sucsess with join and be a part as best community to this great project
Activity: 7
iam excited for this token i hope it will be the great in future  Smiley
copper member
I see it as a potential and promising project. I found some bad points about this project .. but through the general evaluation, I found it is a potential project and also promising.
Thanks for your feedback.
What points do you think are bad?
Activity: 154
I see it as a potential and promising project. I found some bad points about this project .. but through the general evaluation, I found it is a potential project and also promising.
Activity: 43
This is No.1 project. Thanks alot for giving greate chance for everyone! Smiley
Activity: 6
This is an interesting project

Looking forward to rapid development by your team
Activity: 112
An interesting proposal of your project, I join your airdrop, I hope for rapid development and support by the community of this direction, it is interesting to see how you implement the bitcoin transaction time in working with clients, I hope you will succeed and your project will develop.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great and promising project, I will follow and participate when the project is open. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I have waited too long for developments from Moneto, but there has not been any news about it, if I see the current condition of the cryptocurrency market is pretty good for the hodl because the drastic price reduction caused a lot of losses. Hopefully Moneto can live soon.

More like a scam
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I have waited too long for developments from Moneto, but there has not been any news about it, if I see the current condition of the cryptocurrency market is pretty good for the hodl because the drastic price reduction caused a lot of losses. Hopefully Moneto can live soon.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Any news about the project?
Activity: 672
Going forward if Moneto can not only accept bitkoin as a loan guarantee. Other stable coins like Ethereum, Doge and others can be added because I think everyone holds other than bitcoin as their asset
Activity: 140
We have sent an email with hoping of collaboration with you? Have you checked the email yet? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please answer me as soon as possible ! Grin
Activity: 672
from which Moneto will determine the value of the value of the collateral asset to be used, whether Moneto will determine the value of the asset itself or will take it from a certain market price
copper member
Increasingly, in the news portals there are references to the MONETO company. Today Thecurrencyanalytics talks about the integration of Moneto with Bancor this month, details you can find on the link: https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/1137/moneto-announces-integration-with-bancor-this-month/

Activity: 561
Merit: 250
There is a lot of fake accounts on the spreadsheet. Please review all the accounts. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: