Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 9. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Un proyecto muy bueno y prometedor
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Very good project. I do hope it grows even bigger and succeeds in the near future.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
This is welcomed development and the best among the rest.  I try all my possible best to promote this project on different platform.
Once again togetherness we'll bridge the gap between the average Men and middle Men.
brand new
Activity: 0
great token project i like it ♥
i wish to invst in this token on future its strong coin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
wow very interesting project hope to see the bounty campaign later nice dev
copper member
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
There is no doubt Blockchain Technology will disrupt conventional way of doing business and to this effect, a number of companies are emerging to champion this course. It must be abundantly clear that MONETO need to add a lot of features to her arsenal to face the competition in this area... especially as there are many start-ups utilizing this tech to build better lending platforms.  Nevertheless, the market is huge and can accommodate many companies. However, I will suggest MONETO should not only consider Bitcoin to back this loans, other cryptocurrencies should also be consider as this will further widen the scope of this project. Good luck.
thank you for your opinion
We plan to work with other popular cryptocurrencies
copper member
this is a wonderful project the best Airdrop so far, we are looking forward for the bounty program of this project.
once again best of luck, togetherness we'll hit to the top.
thank you for your opinion Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
this is a wonderful project the best Airdrop so far, we are looking forward for the bounty program of this project.
once again best of luck, togetherness we'll hit to the top.
Activity: 7
great project  Wink
go to moon MONETO
Activity: 6
Pure brillancy ....i hope it is not restricted to specify countries... I did love to spread the news
brand new
 Shocked Shocked Shocked The project is one of th n'est project
I like the product demo
Good luck!
Activity: 33
wow, I like the project idea. I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing . All the best to the team  !!!
Activity: 7
great project , go to moon MONETO
copper member
Waw good project, I think this currency will be  the best  project in future
thank you for your opinion Smiley
Activity: 73
Waw good project, I think this currency will be  the best  project in future
Activity: 18
Mнe oчeнь нpaвитcя этa ycлyгa, кoтopyю
я бyдy иcпoльзoвaть и бyдy coвeтoвaть дpyзьям.
Activity: 18
wish success very good and promising project! good project
Activity: 46
brand new
Nice project, there is a bounty campaign in the future?
copper member
I see it as a potential and promising project. I found some bad points about this project .. but through the general evaluation, I found it is a potential project and also promising.

Well, bad points in new projects are normal and it will improve as time goes by. I noticed the OP have detailed information about the project. I hope many investors will support it. I will follow this project now. Good luck.
Thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: