Pages:
Author

Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥 - page 6. (Read 26330 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
blockchain #MONETO technology I would love to follow the news! Good Luck To You
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
very promising and  unique concept. goodluck to the team!!
Thank you for your opinion Smiley
copper member
Good token
The ideal solution for miners and traders
I'm waiting for the bounty
Thank you for your opinion
bounty will be launched in the near future
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
very promising and  unique concept. goodluck to the team!!
Activity: 7
Good token
The ideal solution for miners and traders
I'm waiting for the bounty
copper member
Interesting  proposal, I would very much like it to be so, and not only promises,good luck guys will follow you)!  Grin
Thank you for your opinion  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Interesting  proposal, I would very much like it to be so, and not only promises,good luck guys will follow you)!  Grin
copper member
It's interesting, because lending using crypto currency will very much reduce the number of scammers who initially did not plan to give money, it's useful direction...
Hi
thank you for your opinion
 Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's interesting, because lending using crypto currency will very much reduce the number of scammers who initially did not plan to give money, it's useful direction...
copper member
This project is impressive in its idea! The team is working well to make the project a success!
One of the best companies in which to invest! Join us! Don't miss your chance!
Thank you for your opinion Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
This project is impressive in its idea! The team is working well to make the project a success!
One of the best companies in which to invest! Join us! Don't miss your chance!
copper member
Well planned and promising project. but, how much you assure that the price will be maintained? As I see, ICO with airdrops kills the project itself, (just if you knew) like what happened in QBIC (Sorry). Still, Good Luck!
For airdrop, we identified a very small part of the tokens
Therefore, we believe that there will be no problems
Activity: 5
Well planned and promising project. but, how much you assure that the price will be maintained? As I see, ICO with airdrops kills the project itself, (just if you knew) like what happened in QBIC (Sorry). Still, Good Luck!
Activity: 44
good luck i refer 20 people at least
Activity: 44
Activity: 13
 Congratulations! You already have a huge number of followers! I will continue to follow the project.
copper member
Reaaly interested and appreciate i see when read the whitepaper they will provide an opportunity to take a loan on the security of Bitcoin as quickly,
conveniently and safely as possible. A participant in the platform will be able to choose the best loan conditions by creating an application for a loan.
Thank you Smiley
copper member
This project can do business in this market, airdrop is also very good to evaluate.
Thank you for your opinion
Activity: 83

The project looks decent. Keeping my finger cross and hope this will be succesfull
Activity: 1
The project promises to be interesting and new! I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing . All the best to the team  !!!
Pages:
Jump to: