Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 6243 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mining Maganda paba?
seems very intetesting good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Wow! Tower-high dream, high-set value and low supply, these would really make you big in the crypto industry. I believe it when u say that this would make up to a thousand dollars worth of asset per token. And I salute u for ur concern for the 3rd world countries. Bitcoin nowadays is not affordable for those who came from the poorest of the poor. But i always believe that there would be a counterpart, and thus, Bitcoin social is born. This maybe the answer to poverty. Thumbs up, devs!
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
This looks like an interesting coin. Will there be a forthcoming whitepaper and roadmap devs? thanks Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Awesome project really..hope for the success of this kind of project and i wish it will be effect mostly in africa..
Activity: 108
wow o ky 3 hour for airdrop.
I hope I can be in. Hoping to be a part of this community.
Activity: 25
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 77
I like this vision very much but it's not clear to me how this can make an effect...watching this one and hoping for a better world
Activity: 266
Looks very interestingly. I wish good luck to developers
Activity: 25
The starting price of BSX is 1$ when goind public. The target price for the next weeks is 10$, 100$ for next months and 1000$+ for next years.

lol. such ambitiously
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
This projects need a massive number of holder, communities and supporter not just because of “social” on its name but because $10 was too much for next week. Smiley Good luck.
Activity: 210
This is probably the best project for social connections in the future. Because this is a great potential if it can be combined in the future. I wish you early success
Activity: 308
I participated in this airdrop and will introduce to many of my friends. Very nice site!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I am in a developing country and social media with no monetization is becoming a waste of time with the millions of users here in our country with this project of social responsibility and combined with a cryptocurrency opportunity this will help a lot of people who have been using social media daily.
Activity: 84
Im support your project dev, good luck. I hope will be great coin
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
The starting price of BSX is 1$ when goind public. The target price for the next weeks is 10$, 100$ for next months and 1000$+ for next years.?
Talking is a very easy thing but to implement new is the hardest
And I do not think you can do it

It's joke. 10$ - impossible for this project. 1 or 2 devs, lol. PoC - It's not even an algorithm, the author simply chooses those people who made repost / retweet.
Another project in the history of the crypto industry.
Activity: 188
I think it's a good project. Keep your work and good luck
Activity: 163
I am very happy to see a project for the needy.I am with you guys
Activity: 336
Looks very interestingly. I wish good luck to developers. I will monitor the project.
Activity: 49
im waiting for this airdrop, the idea of this project is really good for me hoping your success.
Pages:
Jump to: