Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
You should provide whitepaper.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Пpиятнo видeть тaкoй зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт, я жeлaю вaм ycпexoв в дocтижeнии цeлeй для тoкeнa! Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
May i join this airdrop? And thanks and goodluck i will support this airdrop and i spread the good news about this coin.
Activity: 77
This project theoretically best project & This is probably the best project for social connections in the future  

I am eagerly waiting this  project development & success
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What makes me feel interested is the purpose of your project. It seems that many have participated. Very amazing. I joined Airdrop and hope to get a token from you. Great hope for your project, Dev. Success is waiting for you.
Activity: 44
seriously it is a great project..
I like it..
Activity: 187
Any project with a social part clearly goes along with the crypto spirit, your idea seems pretty ambitious and will hopefully go through.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
I won't lie to you, am not writing this because you asked me to.... But I am believing this project is interesting. Though I have filled the airdrop form, I wish the project huge success
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
The Bitcoin that care about the forgotten ones in poor countries
 WHAT A SENTENCE ...this proejct need a very very big support
good luck guys
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
Seriously staring price is 1$ I think this is giing to be a one big project. Good luck. #BSX #BitcoinSocial 
Activity: 51
I am really looking forward to the project related to the BTC name because I expect big profits from this project
Activity: 560
seems very interesting good luck
Activity: 42
done. i think it kinds of bitcoin fork  Grin
good luck for this project
Activity: 228
GOODLUCK ON THIS PROJECT AND MORE POWER .
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Some countries I just read an article, use Bitcoin as their last resort because of the financial crisis. If Bitcoin Social will be use as their national currency. Are you ready for the regulation.
Activity: 20
Great project. I join the airdrop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
A cryptocurrency who makes effort to help developing countries. I totally support the project. Good luck to the developer!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Wow Bitcoin for the social world. I think if you keep up that roadmap, this project is going to boom. Soviel markets are so huge and the community is strong. Good luck and hopefully I am in the airdrop, to support your project. Thanks to you team
Activity: 154
nice project dev..hope the success of it..joined airdrop.
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
I can see good things in this project but I still need more information, good luck with your project guys.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: