Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Social, an BTC program that is aimed at fair distribution of resources, the very essence of what BTC is supposed to be. Combining the world of Humanitarianism and Bitcoin! Good Luck guys!
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
This project look interesting, good luck . Waiting for tokens. Thank you very much.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
hi

I think it's one of the most useful projects I've heard so far. must definitely be supported and must be followed absolutely. CRYPTO entered every field. and it had to enter in this area. I support you until the end. I think you are doing a great job.

thank you all..
Activity: 34
new projects and as the name suggests quickly hopefully will achieve your goal of success
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
happy to join the bitcoin social airdrop campaign and look forward to other project
Activity: 98
Something new, Good looking forward. good luck for us #BSX #BitcoinSocial
Activity: 56
A lot of countries right now are in economy crisis. Inflation is there major problem. I just hope that Bitcoin Social can solve this issue.
Activity: 46
Good luck devs. its will be good network social
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
I wish for a good course - only up and up - In a year to be higher than Bitcoin!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Hi, I posted a link to the topic here https://crypto-my-future.com/. More than 200 people must come for it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I thought I was the first 101 to leave a message, I do not know if I can become a lucky one?
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hi Dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Good luck !
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
An ambitious vision, riddled with hardwork and plans. I love this project.
Activity: 84
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Website and project  looks GREAT,fil the form and share  form and site    https://twitter.com/alex_hitscan/status/934404049482518528
Activity: 50
new projects and new innovations that can make it easier for us to recognize them good luck dev
Activity: 61
A bitcoin for social media interaction, sounds usefull i'll try to use it
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
This crypto BSX will helping to people to get information and can get the money digital in the future. 👍
Activity: 91
an ambitious vision hopefully the price can equal with mommy bitcoin...based on platform ERC20, good luck dev
Activity: 11
Looks like an awesome project good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: