Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale - page 7. (Read 5714 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I live in Kazakhstan. I heard about your project from my frend programmer. I'm very glad that we have such a strong team of developers. I hope that everything will turn out well for you, the whole world will speak about our country!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
hello, would you tell me who is your main competitor in this field and what are your advantages compare to them? thank you

Hello there, as for now there are no competitors to our service. Since we are the first company who introduced first smart contract, new and innovative features that service gives. For instance, you can read about this features in our article on Medium and how we differ from others. https://medium.com/@aidaservice/how-aida-service-is-differ-from-such-platforms-as-taobao-alibaba-aliexpress-amazon-41833ec40cc

Activity: 266
hello, would you tell me who is your main competitor in this field and what are your advantages compare to them? thank you
copper member
IMHO,I think this quite an interesting project and a trustworthy one,it also composed of well experience people from its team.AIDAs puposes is something that fits well to a person's needs, activities, and plans.Elimination of corruption is what i likes most,and its completely the opposite of what lawyers and third parties doing.Autonomy,trust,safety,savings and accuracy needed for such projects and i think AIDA possess it.Looking forward in the future of this project.
Thank you for believing in our project! The project is created on the basis of pain in human activities in different spheres. Everything to make the world a better place! Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Nice team nice project. Investors who bought from 20,000 tokens will have the opportunity to host a master node, which gives them the right to receive commissions from processed transactions. Could anyone tell me that how does it work?
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
IMHO,I think this quite an interesting project and a trustworthy one,it also composed of well experience people from its team.AIDAs puposes is something that fits well to a person's needs, activities, and plans.Elimination of corruption is what i likes most,and its completely the opposite of what lawyers and third parties doing.Autonomy,trust,safety,savings and accuracy needed for such projects and i think AIDA possess it.Looking forward in the future of this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Every time I read new projects, I think that new people can create. And each time they surprise me. No wonder they say that there is no side-altar to perfection. And your project, so new. What you implement is important and relevant today. This idea is in demand.
Thank you very much for being with us.
If you think this project is great to join just join this project so successful right developing projects for the future, and it looks like this project will get satisfactory results.
copper member
Every time I read new projects, I think that new people can create. And each time they surprise me. No wonder they say that there is no side-altar to perfection. And your project, so new. What you implement is important and relevant today. This idea is in demand.
Thank you very much for being with us.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
AIDA concept to eliminate Corruption and intermediaries and start of the peer to peer sales is the beauty of the project. With a team of more than 10 years of experience give us the confidence to rely on their project and investors to invest in ICO. Clear vision of the well-planned roadmap also ensure the success of the ICO in some way or another.
copper member
So you are partners with the Erestica people?
We are not affiliated with this project! This is a mistake of the programmers who created the platform using ready-made templates!
Activity: 52
So you are partners with the Erestica people?
copper member
The project looks very interesting.

But, I agree why is there a link with erestica token ?

On the AIDA Invest, it looks correct. But when you go into the F.A.Q of AIDA, and search for "How to pay with ETH" (or other crypto) that link appears.

I'm a bit confused...
Thank you for paying attention to it. A mistake made by our partners, who use the same platform for implementation of ICO. All bugs will be fixed within the hour. Please keep calm and continue investing. Wink Grin
copper member
Linking your ICO funds collections to a completely separate project/coin (a really bad one too) is a big scammy red flag in my book. Too bad because I really liked your plans for Aida and was planning on investing quite a lot.
Sorry, will fix the errors soon. Here is the correct link https://invest.aida.market/login?ico=&referral=nul
Activity: 39
The project looks very interesting.

But, I agree why is there a link with erestica token ?

On the AIDA Invest, it looks correct. But when you go into the F.A.Q of AIDA, and search for "How to pay with ETH" (or other crypto) that link appears.

I'm a bit confused...
Linking your ICO funds collections to a completely separate project/coin (a really bad one too) is a big scammy red flag in my book. Too bad because I really liked your plans for Aida and was planning on investing quite a lot.
I was about to invest with ETH but when I clicked on "Invest in ETH" it brought me to a Googledocs page with these instructions:

(ETH) Step by step instruction how to buy AID tokens for ETH

Open https://ico.eristica.com

Then that link asks me to buy ERT tokens. What's going on?
copper member
Activity: 163
good luck project
copper member
The OP mentioned something about building services (eliminating intermediaries) but didn't say much details later about how this project is related to building services. The next explanations were general services. Maybe I will have to read the white paper very well to understand more details about what AIDA does. Cheers.
You will learn a lot of useful White paper! Wink Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: