Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale - page 10. (Read 5714 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
The project looks great. The idea is great. It has a 10 years experience. Only the type of currency is change to make it easy and free of intermidiator to eliminate extra charges. It is a great idea. I will definitely support this project and hope it will succeed.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Activity: 122
Great project
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The PreICO is on with coin back guarantee.
Activity: 1
Do you backed by government or big VC or something with well known reputation?
Activity: 468
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
In addition, enrollment of the tokens would not take up a lot of time because there are various forms of payments such as ETC, LTC, BTC, S and BCC with the price being 0. 25 $ for 1 AID token. You however have to keep in mind that there is a minimum amount of transaction for the crypto currencies and it is put at 20 USD while the maximum amount is stated to be infinite.
Activity: 16
This project is unique and I'm interest about handling corruption.
My country's problem , mainly corruption so if my government decide to use AIDA as their main transaction, it will prevent any pre-corruption attempt , right...

I guess, fighting for corruption is their main reason as to why they created this kind of project. Although they have six main task that their service will solves, but for me elimination of corruption is the best thing that they'll going to solve. We all know that corruption is everywhere, and there is still corruption even how small the transaction is. I'm looking forward for this project and hoping for its success.  
Despite having many tasks to accomplish, I'm sure they can do it gradually. This is a new breakthrough, because basically there are many people who do something to prevent corruption but corruption still exists and it is very difficult to eradicate it, but I am sure.
With the advent of this project Aida will be very effective for the country to prevent corruption.

And I'm pretty much sure Aida Service will be the first ICO project who can eliminate corruption. Although it's hard to eliminate corruption, but who knows right? It's not impossible with Aida Service. And if it really happens there will be more investors who will invest in this project.

What do you think about the AIDA smart contract? Is it possible to secure such a smart contract from the scum? I think this is a great idea
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
My country's problem , mainly corruption so if my government decide to use AIDA as their main transaction, it will prevent any pre-corruption attempt , right...

I guess, fighting for corruption is their main reason as to why they created this kind of project. Although they have six main task that their service will solves, but for me elimination of corruption is the best thing that they'll going to solve. We all know that corruption is everywhere, and there is still corruption even how small the transaction is. I'm looking forward for this project and hoping for its success.  
Despite having many tasks to accomplish, I'm sure they can do it gradually. This is a new breakthrough, because basically there are many people who do something to prevent corruption but corruption still exists and it is very difficult to eradicate it, but I am sure.
With the advent of this project Aida will be very effective for the country to prevent corruption.

And I'm pretty much sure Aida Service will be the first ICO project who can eliminate corruption. Although it's hard to eliminate corruption, but who knows right? It's not impossible with Aida Service. And if it really happens there will be more investors who will invest in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

copper member
unlimited tokens can be created, according to your whitepaper. Obviously whoever wrote up the whitepaper and etc was a novice in English. A lot of the written documentation is very unclear.
Maybe our knowlege of English is at the beginner level, but we know our business perfectly. You can check the work of the smart contract!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
unlimited tokens can be created, according to your whitepaper. Obviously whoever wrote up the whitepaper and etc was a novice in English. A lot of the written documentation is very unclear.
copper member
why is investor in the team? he's just an investor  Huh
This man  is a co-founder, and the first investor in the service investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
why is investor in the team? he's just an investor  Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Meet the AIDA team! We are glad to introduce our team to you! Here and Now we are creating history! Please, Welcome!
https://medium.com/@aidaservice/meet-the-aida-team-5eaeb41befcc
copper member
lots of plans, i like it Smiley
i will definitely be keeping an eye on you guys Smiley
Thank you for trust us .
Activity: 19
lots of plans, i like it Smiley
i will definitely be keeping an eye on you guys Smiley
copper member
Activity: 16
Hi! Nice project!
copper member
yes you are right you can fund all informatuon on our site http://ico.aida.market/index.php?ico
Pages:
Jump to: