Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale - page 9. (Read 5714 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

P2P service for automated sales, logistics and storage of products

WEBSITE BLOGTWITTER TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERGITHUB

About the Project

The main tasks that the service solves:

Comparative table with existing digital platforms

Roadmap

Aida network tokens (AID)

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1712292122170079.png

Contribution period

Token distribution

Interactive smart contract

This smart contract was developed on the basis of «Interactive Coin Offering» is a protocol from creators Jason Teutsch and Vitalik Buterin to solve
the
“first token sale dilemma”.

Our team

What we have achieved

Experiennce of working withj international companies

P.S. I am helping to publish the Announcements of the AIDA team. Having studied the problems of the market of fees, the guys created a new Interactive contract.
Please contact Aida_Support
Activity: 31
good luck dev thanks
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Great project! Hope this will success! 😊
Thank you for your kind words! Wink
copper member
How is this different from current enterprise resource planning based solutions which cater to each and every node of the business. Do you think there is corruption in that ? If yes how. E.g A car manufacturing company needs warehouses, factory, customers and every other thing that we can think about. I dont see a point where there is corruption since everything is centrally managed.

Aida Service is an automated p2p service for sales of goods and related services without intermediaries, users of which are: Customers, Producers, Logisticians, Warehouses and Network Partners. We dont mean corruption is in all sectors of business but we can reduce the risk of fraud and corruption schemes
copper member
A lot of projects of services appeared. But no matter how successful your project will be. Do you have two people on the team? If so, then this is probably not the fastest way to create a good project.
We have more then 40 people in our team and more then 6700 members in telegram chat /Our project don.t have analogues in the world .You can find more information on our site https://ico.aida.market/index.php?ico#investors
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
A lot of projects of services appeared. But no matter how successful your project will be. Do you have two people on the team? If so, then this is probably not the fastest way to create a good project.
Activity: 28
How is this different from current enterprise resource planning based solutions which cater to each and every node of the business. Do you think there is corruption in that ? If yes how. E.g A car manufacturing company needs warehouses, factory, customers and every other thing that we can think about. I dont see a point where there is corruption since everything is centrally managed.

copper member
His project concept of sales, I read about his project is a project that includes projects to be reckoned with. because this project has a fairly high target and very impressive. promotion is also very vigorous. his project just started not so long ago but I see already pretty good income from investors. it seems this project will be growing rapidly until near the end of the completion of this project.
Thank you for believing in us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
His project concept of sales, I read about his project is a project that includes projects to be reckoned with. because this project has a fairly high target and very impressive. promotion is also very vigorous. his project just started not so long ago but I see already pretty good income from investors. it seems this project will be growing rapidly until near the end of the completion of this project.
copper member
Nice concept, am solidly behind you guys. Seeing prospects are in it, with a good use case.
Thank you we do evrething for making world better
Activity: 434
Nice concept, am solidly behind you guys. Seeing prospects are in it, with a good use case.
copper member
Goodluck to this project I believe it will become sucesssful Aida in the world of online.  I hope also many new investor will invest to this project so it will become popular to the whole cyrpto world.  I decided to invest to Aida because I see the potential of this project.  So if you want to make more money you can invest it to aida and for sure you will be happy because you can see your money grow every week.  I see the concern of the dev because they can answer my question if I ask some question and that's good sign that th dev wants rmthis project become sucessful.  So Im very happy to be part of AIDA project..
Indeed the project has really good prospects, so no wonder if it will be a lot of participants and pere investors joining this project, hopefully making this project goes according to plan and grow big.
thank you for your trust
copper member
Goodluck to this project I believe it will become sucesssful Aida in the world of online.  I hope also many new investor will invest to this project so it will become popular to the whole cyrpto world.  I decided to invest to Aida because I see the potential of this project.  So if you want to make more money you can invest it to aida and for sure you will be happy because you can see your money grow every week.  I see the concern of the dev because they can answer my question if I ask some question and that's good sign that th dev wants rmthis project become sucessful.  So Im very happy to be part of AIDA project..
Indeed the project has really good prospects, so no wonder if it will be a lot of participants and pere investors joining this project, hopefully making this project goes according to plan and grow big.
There is no doubt about that. I have also seen that the project is indeed interesting, I believe that there will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hopefully this project will be successful.
Thank you sir!
Activity: 476
Goodluck to this project I believe it will become sucesssful Aida in the world of online.  I hope also many new investor will invest to this project so it will become popular to the whole cyrpto world.  I decided to invest to Aida because I see the potential of this project.  So if you want to make more money you can invest it to aida and for sure you will be happy because you can see your money grow every week.  I see the concern of the dev because they can answer my question if I ask some question and that's good sign that th dev wants rmthis project become sucessful.  So Im very happy to be part of AIDA project..
There is no doubt about that. I have also seen that the project is indeed interesting, I believe that there will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hopefully this project will be successful.
Activity: 448
copper member
Thank you for believing in our team.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
I do not see any bounty signature in this project and why it happened because I am interested to follow the project through signature please explanation
Activity: 1
I can not find settings in my back office https://invest.aida.market, to activate 2FA authentication.
 You can help me protect my account.
 Thanks
copper member
The project looks great. The idea is great. It has a 10 years experience. Only the type of currency is change to make it easy and free of intermidiator to eliminate extra charges. It is a great idea. I will definitely support this project and hope it will succeed.
Thanks for you support
Pages:
Jump to: