Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 15. (Read 60652 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
 Can anyone tell me what some incentives are in holding Aion? Just in hopes of a price increase or is there more?
Activity: 205
I see quite a few banks. I'm wondering why the others don't have banks really partnering with them. Is there something different about Aion attracting these banks?It seems really undervalued with some of these partnerships. There doesn't seem to be much incentive holding Aion though. No staking rewards or transaction fees going to holders or anything
I mean I think it's a good buy to just sell later. Seems it needs more incentive to hold onto it for normal investors
Activity: 224
When did Aion get on Binance?
Activity: 73
I have applied for Aion Ambassador Program a week ago but still nothing responose I get yet.
Activity: 30
Look at how they mention wan and icon as top 5 coins to look out among shitcoins
https://captainaltcoin.com/gems-to-look-out-for-in-a-sea-of-worthless-altcoins-wan-zrx-icx-eos/
But no aion
Like what the ....
I'm heavily invested in aion than icon or wan
Activity: 126
No one's heard of aion
It should have a lot more presence
And those who have heard, don't know it has the calibre of partnerships it does Vodafone Deloitte etc
Activity: 252
in the meantime we are all hodlers here with the privilage of early birds
i doubt there are more than 10% of the users that are here for short term play.
just acumulate and forget about the price or other factors such as shilling on twiter
Activity: 84
when aion will 10x all this info will get to the public and then we will increase our numbers
Activity: 224
Interoperability is a core pillar of the Aion Network
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Aion Network Kyiv, Ukraine Dev Meet Up
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/blockchain-hub-kyiv/events/250835492/

Aion Network is one of the first interoperability platforms in the blockchain industry and launched their mainnet on April 25th. Aion's Director of Engineering presented their Ethereum to AION token bridge at EDCON on May 4th in Toronto.
Matthew Spoke is the Founder of The Aion Network, a new multi-blockchain protocol. Prior to his current role, Matt founded Deloitte’s blockchain team Rubix and is a Founding Board member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Having now spent over 3 years exclusively in leadership roles the blockchain industry, Matt has committed his professional career to seeing this technology achieving its full potential. With his recent work on Aion, Matt has led the industry in articulating a vision for how blockchains will transform enterprise markets.
Matt will talk about the current fragmented blockchain landscape as well as the scalability issues which are preventing mass adoption. He will discuss Aion Network's roadmap to create an interoperability protocol which will allow independently operated blockchains to connect, enabling the instant transfer and recording of data and value and streamlining communications. He will also share his vision of a future where any blockchain can connect and share data, creating a powerful network which will revolutionize how industries share information.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is a long way to go for interoperability blockchain but AION is on the right track . I can see that it may take at least one and a half year before the concept will turn to operational ecosystem. By the time, those well deserved blockchain platform will be the foundation and main players that can reap the benefits of being connected thru AION.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Welcome@Aion_Network to Signal Beta! Be sure to add Aion to your portfolio to get updates directly from Aion's token team leaders!
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Does AION have it's own mainnet now?

Has it gone through a token swap recently?

Can I still send AION into myetherwallet?

Thanks
Activity: 140
AION is a good projectfor the future. Right now price is good enough to buy and hold. Developers are very addicted to project and one day good news will rise up this token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
The Most Undervalued Cryptocurrency of 2018... AION
AION is a massively undervalued project that has its sights set on connecting the world through token bridges.
Watch our candid interview with Matt Spoke of AION in their suite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcWjjzXTew
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
 I used to be extremely diversified. Now over half my crypto worth is in AION.. and it's starting to sting but imma double down again !
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .
I, too, are always annoyed by forecasts that are not based on anything, what prerequisites can affect the price, so as to talk about it? otherwise you just mislead people

It's simple, really. Aion went from about 0.5$ to 10$ in less than 4 months, which is x20. This happened during the december/januari bullrun, before Aion was even operational. When the next bullrun happens, and it will happen this year let there be no doubt (probably again by the start of winter this year), Aion will be operational (it actually already is). I believe we'll see a growth of 50% of the last one, so from about 2$ now to 20$ in a month or 6.

Sory sir but your prediction is not based on any basic events, for example, I saw a lot of coins that made a pump in January (this year) and they never went up
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .
I, too, are always annoyed by forecasts that are not based on anything, what prerequisites can affect the price, so as to talk about it? otherwise you just mislead people

It's simple, really. Aion went from about 0.5$ to 10$ in less than 4 months, which is x20. This happened during the december/januari bullrun, before Aion was even operational. When the next bullrun happens, and it will happen this year let there be no doubt (probably again by the start of winter this year), Aion will be operational (it actually already is). I believe we'll see a growth of 50% of the last one, so from about 2$ now to 20$ in a month or 6.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
AION to be listed on Kyber Network

Listing information

This third-generation blockchain provides users with an unprecedented level of security and fairness, and provides users with an array of crypto economic incentives. Here are some of the core features of this blockchain:

Listing date: May 29, 2018

Listing time: 9pm (GMT+8)/UTC 1pm

Read more: https://blog.kyber.network/aeternity-ae-aion-aion-bluzelle-blz-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-b493200b7d90
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
Aion and the rest of its developer has a good exposure at Consensus with Matt Spoke leading the way. It is really a good strategy to participate in an important Ethereum or blockchain conference such as this to further introduce and as well educate investors and blockchain advocates how potential Aion can be to their business.
Very interesting and intriguing project. I really like the idea of the decentralized Internet. I wish the team only success!
This requires team effort. It seems to have developed to a certain stage. This is a good thing. We are all concerned.
Pages:
Jump to: