Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 16. (Read 60652 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Aion and the rest of its developer has a good exposure at Consensus with Matt Spoke leading the way. It is really a good strategy to participate in an important Ethereum or blockchain conference such as this to further introduce and as well educate investors and blockchain advocates how potential Aion can be to their business.
Very interesting and intriguing project. I really like the idea of the decentralized Internet. I wish the team only success!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Aion and the rest of its developer has a good exposure at Consensus with Matt Spoke leading the way. It is really a good strategy to participate in an important Ethereum or blockchain conference such as this to further introduce and as well educate investors and blockchain advocates how potential Aion can be to their business.
Merit: 508
Looks like the market is giving us another opportunity to accumulate more ICON. I understand that for some people it is a bad day but for others, it is a chance to accumulate more. Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .
I, too, are always annoyed by forecasts that are not based on anything, what prerequisites can affect the price, so as to talk about it? otherwise you just mislead people
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Help needed: unprofit organisation to help animals

First, I would like to apologize for the level of my english.

I am a volonteer in unprofit local organisation to help animals called "Smile for home". Smile for home is registred in registar of organisations in Zagreb, Croatia under number 21012395 and it is established since January 2017. and this is our website:

http://www.smijesakzadom.com

Organisation is not funded by the Government and it is financed by donations, gifts in kind, grants, legacies and special fundraising events. We also have webshop with shirts, bags, calendars and mugs on or website, with Organisations logo - for purchase.

In this year and a half almoust 13.000 animals were helped and adopted from our shelter (yes it seems unreal for such a small organisation but we have a lot of volounteers)

So far we had a little place to adopt animals in need, it wasn't much but it was something. Now city decided to take that away and we are asking for help because we need new place to stay. Any donation, if possible, will help, no matter how small.

Since crypto is unregulated here in Croatia (kinda grey zone) I am giving my personal adress for donations (at the moment there is only $4 on wallet) and considering Government couldn't help us, we are not planning to pay taxes on any donation we got this way - therefore I will donate local fiat money after I transfer it from crypto.

If you are capable of helping, we would be very gratefull!

ETH donations: 0x10296b6c6a700fbe4913b291c288861d59508d15
BTC donations: 1EZNAdsmPVTgFn1MsVrsnBaa7sUB8upE31

(this is also posted on Reddit subredit Aion)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .
I do not understand one obvious thing, maybe someone will explain to me why such an excellent project, which quickly got into the top 100, appears so little in this forum

You made a good point, actually, it would be good to make this thread more alive and full of regular updates and discussion. Or everyone is on telegram only Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
I think you might be right that people don‘t understand the magnitude. I am aware that it is a next gen blockchain but also thought it is similiar to other next gen blockchains as for instance Rchain or ADA. Why do you believe that Aion is the real deal?

that's a strange comparison you've got. Supposedly, one should rather put AION on the same line with ICON or WanChain cus there are all so called interoperability blockchains.
Why AION has got the potential to be a big deal? Just think of technology, these guys are into blockchain big time, check Spoke's NUCO business. They see what's missing in terms of technology and they see it being the interoperability issue.
It is also fair to compare the blockchain's interoperability with the creation of TCP/IP for the internet. Many suggest that the magnitude for AION may be way bigger than that of TCP/IP for the development of the entire internet.

I am little confused though, why price has gone down cus we had good news like the main net launch, the AIONEX, etc. Don't think this is a big deal cus well, that's the market. Looking forward to the first bridge to ERC20, that should be BIG.

That makes indeed a lot of sense regarding the interopability, many including myself just compary the next gen blockchains on basis of scalability and many see ADA on top while it is still early days. If AION has the same capability as Wanchain and ICON then it is definetely underpriced with the main net to be launched.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, Aion community!

AION trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!

That's good, the more exchanges available the better. So many good news last days and still no real price movement Grin
should be this expensive coin should there is be in a great exchange, AION looks very promising and I think AION deserves to be listed in a decent market. I like to see the price of this coin because is really very good.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The deal that I got from the TRS contract is certainly paying off , that I had made the right move . Now I only wait for every month's contribution to increase my stake at AION . This really has a lot of potentials in a third generation blockchain scenario.
Really nice to see how big this project is, Consensus2018 making Aion even more worldwide known now.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
If you are attending Consensus2018, come meet the AionNetwork team in the AionLounge - 41st floor, Conrad suite at NYHiltonMidtown for some refreshments and a conference livestream.

Next year I'm definitely coming! It would be surreal to stand among the giants of tomorrow. I think Aion, Sonm, Vechain, and a few others are really the upcoming Amazons and Apples.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
If you are attending Consensus2018, come meet the AionNetwork team in the AionLounge - 41st floor, Conrad suite at NYHiltonMidtown for some refreshments and a conference livestream.
Activity: 210
I don't think that Teeka himself indulges in the pnd. The clients that he caters to have got good liquidity and pounce on his calls which then leads to a pnd.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Activity: 448
I do not understand one obvious thing, maybe someone will explain to me why such an excellent project, which quickly got into the top 100, appears so little in this forum
Hello, Aion community!

AION trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!

That's good, the more exchanges available the better. So many good news last days and still no real price movement Grin
Activity: 118
Hello, Aion community!

Activity: 112
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 45
Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: